The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

(Former) Judge Judith Sheindlin

Post picture comparisons and discussions here.

(Former) Judge Judith Sheindlin

Postby Silversong » Fri May 08, 2015 1:04 am

This thread began in May 2014 at FFD.

Here's someone I've been wondering about for a long time. I watch her show almost daily, sometimes for 2 hours, and I've noticed last year she was saying she's 70, and this year she's saying she's 71, so the shows are staying current. The strange thing is, all in the same week she will show up one day as a redhead, the next day with frosted blonde hair, and then over a few days with various shades of brown hair. This will go on week after week. Her hair texture seems to vary as well. Does she wear different wigs?

Here's what I notice so far. She has a lower left eye in the first picture, and a lower right eye in the second, but in both pictures her left nostril is higher and larger.

Very scary smiles. I've noticed at the intro to her show, her smile looks fake and plastered-on. Her eyes are just stiff and staring.

I hate to say it, but she reminds me of the way David Rockefeller smiles. His facial muscles are frozen, and the smile is forced and fake.

A few of her hand signals during the show.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: (Former) Judge Judith Sheindlin

Postby Silversong » Fri May 08, 2015 1:05 am

Does this show more differences, or make the lower eye difference show up better?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: (Former) Judge Judith Sheindlin

Postby Silversong » Fri May 08, 2015 1:09 am

Now for the reason the thread title says "Former":

This is the truth about Judy (or rather former Judge Judy Sheindlin). Judy used to be a family court Judge in NY who got a reputation for being a smart ass c*** of a Judge. Then Hollywood made her an offer to come pretend to still be a Judge on TV.

JUDY NOW GETS PAID OVER 30 MILLION A YEAR TO SCAM AMERICA...

Judy & Big Ticket Productions pretend she is still a Judge. Judy is an arbitrator (a person chosen to settle the issue between parties engaged in a dispute). As in you could put a robe on your next door neighbor, then sign a paper to let them settle your dispute. It just looks better for TV if you get any former Judge.

When Judy yells "Pay it", and/ or "Judgment in the amount of", she is lying. Big Ticket Productions pays the winner. The loser never pays a dime. Even if the amount is not what was originally sued for, there is no balance due! JJ is not a Court of Law, it's a TV SHOW! Their intent is to make it look like a court proceeding. There is no clear upfront disclaimer telling viewers that Big Ticket Productions pays any and all monies Judy awards. The audience members are mainly extras (actors) to utter loud gasps on cue.

If you are the one being sued, you cannot lose any money. Judy does not follow any state law (the arbitration agreement is only filed in CA). Judy only follows her idea of common sense (it's in the contract) or she exhibits unprovoked EVILNESS toward the "INNOCENT" & guilty of that day (not in the contract). There are no rules of evidence. No right of appeal. No legal guidelines Judy has to follow. So when you see the show and it looks like someone lost, or the case was dismissed' Oh America the fool, think again!

It's the illusion of Court, as in Judge Judy "PRETENDING" to rule one way, then the exchange of money behind the scenes which is part of the SCAM! Not to mention the FRAUD and ABUSE toward show participants that go on that nobody ever hears about.

http://www.judgejudyisascam.com/
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Celebrity Clones, Multiples, Replacements