The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

An Anomaly in Jimmy Fallon's Finger Story

Post picture comparisons and discussions here.

Re: An Anomaly in Jimmy Fallon's Finger Story

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:21 am

A caller on a Coast to Coast AM radio show asks about why John B. Wells quit being one of the program hosts. Most people say he got fired for refusing to tow the masonic line, but here is what George Noory says. Keep in mind that Wells opened the show with saying for everyone to step up on the bridge of the mothership (which always creeped me out, regardless of whether he was kidding or not):

George: I don't know where he is; he faded away. He's gone, they took him. He jumped into a mothership, and he's gone... That's what he said; he used to say "I'm in the mothership", and they took him.... Hopefully they'll bring him back one day, I hope, but who knows??

Guest: The other night you said you were a robot.

(And now, whether George is being facetious or not):

George: I am a robot. I mean, that's true. They program 'this thing', and plus, they don't have to pay me. The robot costs some money, but I mean, they don't have to pay salaries to people who are robots. Our whole staff tonight is all robotic. Gina, the person you talked to? She's a mini-robot. She is the first stage of the call-screener robots. They're going to sell them to every talk show around the country, and make millions of dollars on those. Those things are incredible; they screen certain verbiage and stuff, and if they don't like it, they zap you off. Very high-speed. The only one who is not a robot yet is our board op Dan, who is still a human, but as soon as they figure out how to get him into a robot, they will.

But me; I was the first to become one. I went quick.

Starts at about 7 minutes in:

=

This is from Fab Four Dozen:
I came upon this George Noory comparison unintentionally, but could't help noticing there are differences in these pictures. Does anyone else possibly see 3 different men - all claiming to be the Coast to Coast AM talk show host George Noory here in these groupings? I don't find them to be 100% identical.

In this first group of 4 photos, I see a larger right eye, but the eyes are mostly level.

in this second group of 4 photos, the right eye seems much lower than before?

I'm not sure if this is a 3rd different one, or the same as the first one, but to me his right eye might be further forward on his face, and he looks more "reptilian"?

Illuminati/ Zionist hand signals? Cult of Aton "Lion's Paw":

"Eye of Jupiter" - pointing to eye with "Jupiter" finger (index):

Brotherhood of the Snake hand signal.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Whoa!! That was astounding. At the very beginning of the admission it does sound like Noory is just joking. But then he keeps going and going with it, and sounds more and more serious, and gives details that fit perfectly into what we on this forum have been saying about genuine robotoid Replacements and why they exist, and fit perfectly into the context he's speaking from. I have no doubt that this is an authentic Disclosure. The maker of the video calls Noory out for what he thinks is making light of the transhumanist agenda, but hasn't himself made the leap of understanding to know that perfectly convincing human simulacra already exist, and the media is already filled with them. Seeing that it's a radio show, this "George Noory" doesn't even need to involve a human looking conveyance; he/it can just be a voice automatically generated from a computer console. He subtly gives this away in mentioning "Gina", the call screener, which is obviously nothing but an automated computer program. There still needs to be one living human around to monitor everything in case of a malfunction, though, and "Noory" mentions that as well.

My guess is that "Mothership" is some PTB code language. It would be worth dissecting. A master computer somewhere to which all others everywhere are connected, and all of our minds are already connected (that to which we are all "plugged in")? Some occult/satanic goddess idea? Death -- to which TPTB are trying to beckon all of us? Whatever it is, the agent John B. Wells was inviting all of the listeners to willingly participate.

And yes, the embodied "Noory" with the slanted right eye is absolutely a different entity from the others. That's a particularly blatant multiple.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:46 pm

And yes, the embodied "Noory" with the slanted right eye is absolutely a different entity from the others. That's a particularly blatant multiple.

This picture looks to be the youngest version of any I could find. Maybe this is the 'real' George when he was a human? Or maybe, as with the Beatles, it isn't possible to know if there ever even was a 'real' George Noory.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:22 am

Something else I'm recalling is that George moved from St. Louis to L.A. a long time ago, but continued to allegedly do about half of his shows from St. Louis, allegedly traveling back and forth.

Whenever he was in Los Angeles, he would refer to himself as being "in the studio", but every time the show was broadcast from St. Louis, he would say he was in a cave underground, and it was an "undisclosed location". Now that's not too creepy, is it?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:44 am

Silversong wrote: Whenever he was in Los Angeles, he would refer to himself as being "in the studio", but every time the show was broadcast from St. Louis, he would say he was in a cave underground, and it was an "undisclosed location". Now that's not too creepy, is it?

When he said he was in the cave, did he say it like he was "joking", as he did in the first part of his "I'm a robot, we're all robots here" disclosure? Or did he sound serious? In either case, it is to be taken seriously as loaded language -- either Disclosure disguised as jest, or coded language, like the whole "Mother ship" business. I think one of the takeaway lessons to be learned here is: When it comes to TPTB never assume that a joke is actually a joke, that jest is actually just jest. Every detail they release has a purpose, and often with multiple layers.

Another lesson I just realized: If something strikes you as creepy, even in the slightest degree, and even in someone you've assumed is on our side, that's a tip off. It's a signal. Heed it, and look deeper.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:00 am

When he said he was in the cave, did he say it like he was "joking", as he did in the first part of his "I'm a robot, we're all robots here" disclosure? Or did he sound serious?

He was always totally serious. He also continually said he never sat during the whole 4 hours of the broadcast. He supposedly stood up and walked around while talking and listening the entire time. Can anyone believe that he did that 6 nights a week?
When it comes to TPTB never assume that a joke is actually a joke, that jest is actually just jest. Every detail they release has a purpose, and often with multiple layers.

Decidedly so!!! Including where George Harrison tells Dick Cavett there were "hundreds" of Beatles! And:

"We just sent four dummies out there."
Beatlemania, the waxen Eidelons hiding Sophia (Loren) Wisdom.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:58 am

Silversong wrote:He also continually said he never sat during the whole 4 hours of the broadcast. He supposedly stood up and walked around while talking and listening the entire time. Can anyone believe that he did that 6 nights a week?

No. That is not a believable statement. This Noory story just gets weirder and weirder with every detail. Maybe the purpose of him saying this is that by planting this image in people's minds, it gave them the impression that they were listening to a human being with a body, and not just an automated robot voice being generated from a console.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:05 am

Here is one more piece of intriguing information. George is Lebanese, and he talked a lot about an aunt of his named Shafica Kharagulla, an author of paranormal subjects such as astral travel, etc. He always brought up the mysterious circumstances surrounding her death, and said the family believes she was electrocuted in her bathtub, but not by herself accidentally; by someone who wanted her gone.

Sometimes one of his guests knew about her work at great length, and he would say, "Oh, that was my aunt. She died mysteriously, and we still think it was planned by outsiders".
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:21 am

Does anyone else think his right eye in the middle picture looks positioned differently than in the other two pictures? To me, even his right eyebrow is more level with the left brow in the middle pic.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:15 pm

The one in the middle is different. Not only is his right eye not slanted like the other two versions, both of his eyes are rounder and larger (without his opening them wider). Plus, you mentioned in the prior post about his being Lebanese. The one on the left looks decidedly less Lebanese than the other two. There is a definite Lebanese "look", and he doesn't seem to have it. I think all three of them are different.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PreviousNext

Return to Celebrity Clones, Multiples, Replacements