The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Examining Professor Griff

Post picture comparisons and discussions here.

Examining Professor Griff

Postby Silversong » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:26 am

A friend of mine who is still an avid fan of Coast to Coast AM, regardless of how many times I caution her about George Noory and his guests, sent me this today about tonight's program:
1st Half: American rapper, spoken word artist, and member of Public Enemy, Professor Griff, believes the Illuminati has taken over hip hop and uses music and popular culture as mind control over society. Griff is determined to bring an understanding of who the enemy is and how they're waging a cultural war to degrade and disenfranchise African-Americans and youth culture as a whole.

Ha! Well, first off, he believes they may have 'taken over' hip hop? Or does he KNOW they invented it, just like they did Rock 'n Roll, Feminism and the LSD movement?

As always, the first thing I did was check out his photos to see if he's flashing any red flags at us with his hand signals (mudras).

Does this look like the Atonist Lion's Paw? And can anyone get a detailed look at his bracelet? I'd like to know what the face of his ring looks like, too, if ever possible.

And how many might there be of this guy? I haven't looked into it so far.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Examining Professor Griff

Postby Silversong » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:16 am

You can see more of his hand signals on this video, starting @ 41:05
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Celebrity Clones, Multiples, Replacements