The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Cloning and Human Simulacra

For articles, videos and discussions of any type of advanced technology.

Re: Cloning and Human Simulacra

Postby Silversong » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:48 am

This guy is addressing the real issue here! Maybe half the population is now cloned and artificially reprogrammed, so no wonder they can't and won't wake up.

The New Humans: Are You Cloned & A Government Secret?
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:52 am

This is an excerpt of something recently posted on Fab Four Dozen:

...immediately after Obi-Wan discovers the clones on Kamino, it cuts to Padme telling Anakin that her first kiss was with a boy named Paolo with "dark hair and dreamy eyes".
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:23 am

Robert Stanley talks about clones, androids and robots. On a side note, he has changed his view more recently about the archon infection thing, at least where En.ki is concerned. He's discovered a whole new level of information on that.

Hillary was being interviewed by 2 women who asked why she doesn't sweat, was it because she's a robot? They were joking, but she said yes, it's because she's a robot. Then she told them about how she was created in Palo Alto... Dr. Beter said the Russians figured out this technology first, then the U.S., and that they've been replacing political figures this way 'on a regular basis'.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:19 am

Here's something new coming out, and I've been seeing information on this for a while now. At about 8:20 in this video, he tells us that crisis actors and "cloned celebrities" are really A.I. Most people think that stands for Artificial Intelligence, but I've heard videos that say it's really about Autonomic Intelligence; i.e., self-learning and self-correcting, etc.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:17 am

This video is full of very good information on a number of topics. I'm putting it here so you can at least hear what he says about how clones and demon-inhabited hybrids are made operable. This particular information begins around the one-hour mark, although I highly recommend listening to all of it.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to Nazi, Russian, ET & Advanced Technologies