The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Greetings

New members, please stop by and introduce yourselves here. Also, please read forum rules and posting guidelines before your first posting. Feel welcome to drop in and say hello upon your first visit as a registered member. Let us know how you became interested in this topic, if you would like to do so.

Greetings

Postby MadJack » Sat May 09, 2015 6:41 am

Hiya, fans*
This board was mentioned on a different Beatle Board, and I wandered in.
I'm banned from the other site, for a while, second time actually.Yawn.
NASA did the same thing, banned for a week from their site, years ago.
But the internet is like one giant bulletin board now, it really doesn't matter where one posts.
A Beatle book is forthcoming here, no title yet.

Jack
MadJack

Re: Greetings

Postby Silversong » Sat May 09, 2015 8:14 am

Jack, you are welcome here as long as you agree to and follow the guidelines on this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Fri May 13, 2016 3:08 am

Hello MadJack,

Welcome to this forum! I was vey intrigued when you said you had been banned from the NASA website. I would be very interested in hearing our story.

Please join us on the Apollo Moon hoax thread. I'm sure we'll have a lot to discuss.
Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Fri May 13, 2016 4:29 am

This person was banned a year ago. I also deleted the posts that caused the action. He kept telling us we were wrong about multiples, but wouldn't follow my instructions about the requirements in posting on that topic, clearly set forth in the link I gave him.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Wed May 18, 2016 6:32 pm

Hi Silversong,

If there are any proponents of the supposed Apollo Moon missions, it might be interesting to let them blog. I've been very successful at outing some of the shills and countering their claims as I've been doing on one youtube video showing the Apollo Moon missions to be a hoax. In fact, these shills have resorted to blocking me from their comments so I can't counter them. Usually they scare people off, but I've managed to throw all their evidence back at them by making a good argument that all of the evidence in the Apollo Moon missions was fabricated.

I know you have rules and I respect that. But sometimes these shills need to know that not some of us are not intimidated. However, when the discussion descends into cesspool arguments, than of course it's time to banned them.
Randyguitar

Return to New Member Meet & Greet