The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Hallo!

New members, please stop by and introduce yourselves here. Also, please read forum rules and posting guidelines before your first posting. Feel welcome to drop in and say hello upon your first visit as a registered member. Let us know how you became interested in this topic, if you would like to do so.

Hallo!

Postby Another Girl » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:05 pm

I'm german and 50 years old and I know the Beatles my whole life. I have older siblings and grew up with their music.

It's about 1 month ago I hear for the first time the Paul is Dead story, so my research began. I looked a lot videos and visited a few websites and at plastic macca someone linked to this wonderful great site! So I'm here and read every thread.

I don't understand why the PID-people or other people don't see the differences before his death. They find clues on cover Revolver, Rubber Soul and Yesterday and today, but they were released before his presumed death.

Paul McCartney's voice sounds very different Yesterday - Lovely Rita - Get Back ....
How can someone believe it's the same singer?
Last edited by Another Girl on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Hallo!

Postby Silversong » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:45 pm

We have found the reason to be cult-related in many cases. It's like a religion to them. Their One JPM is a saint and hero -- or dare I say a GOD -- and the story cannot be changed, no matter the truth of it all. That is not to say ALL PID-ers are this way. Some do want the truth, but cannot see it yet, and some go with "group think", the majority rules.

You must have found my thread at PID when I was first researching "Paul Is Dead". While in the process of looking at before and after pics, I began to see differences all the way back to at least 1963. That's when I began my own website and forum, as the PID people were mostly not very receptive of my research. We eventually began to find differences from the very beginning, and cannot figure out how anyone can tell who the "real JPM" ever was or is. No one at PID can agree on the identifying criteria.

See this thread, too, for our take on why PID or PIA.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=205

Thanks for joining, and we're so happy to have you here!
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:10 pm

Yes and this hero or god shows his middle finger at every concert! How nice!
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:20 pm

So true, plus plenty of Satanic and Illuminati gestures as well. :roll:
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to New Member Meet & Greet