The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Is There A Correct Human Diet?

Discuss Mainstream and Alternative Health Practices, Diet, Exercise, Meditation. Relaxing, Inspiring and Uplifting Music.

Re: Is There A Correct Human Diet?

Postby Silversong » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:32 am

A lot of good information here. He tells what the one change in our diet should be: add flax seeds (ground up). Also, change from saturated and Omega 6 oils to Omega 3s and polyunsaturated.

This talk was from 2003.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:53 pm

Very good points to be considered here. Just as milk is not good for adults, there is a lot to say that meat is harmful for adults, too.

Published on Aug 5, 2016
Are we designed to eat meat? Should we eat meat? Is it safe to consume animal products? What about the connection between IGF-1 and animal products? Our ancestors ate meat but does that mean we should eat meat, too?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:00 pm

This 30-year vegan/ body builder says Ahi Flower Oil is 4X better than Flax.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:03 am

I've been thinking recently about all these different "doctors" with their opposing diets and health fads that can be seen on YouTube, and how they all attend the same symposiums, and are on the same lecture circuits. I figured something was fishy about all this, and I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that they all sell products at their websites. It's always being said to "follow the money". It's also about distraction, confusion, and the "divide and rule" technique they employ.

I like what Michael Tellinger says in one of his Anunnaki presentations. Whether anyone believes the Anunnaki aspect of history or archeology should be beside the point right now. Just listen to this part, and I think he has cleared it all up for me.

@1:13:00
"...Really, there are a lot of great minds in academia, but what drives them? Fear. What did we talk about earlier, before the break? Fear. All of humanity is driven and motivated by fear. "Most" of humanity; let's rephrase that. They fear for their jobs; they fear losing security to provide for their families, and that's where you see the spectacular deception: how we've been caught up in this socio-political system that we're trapped in. There's no way out unless you lose all your fear. Lose fear of everything there is to lose fear of, Only then can you liberate yourself from that.

"I speak from experience. Every now and then, I start getting these little fears that creep up, and I have to keep reminding myself: Stop that, Tellinger. Stop behaving like all these fearful people. Be bold; don't fear anything".

The interviewer says: "And it's hard because the powers that be try to instill fear. I don't know how it is in South Africa, but here in the U.S., it's something every day that they're trying to make you be afraid of. It's like, "You can eat bacon". "No, you can't eat bacon." "You can do this." "No, you can't do that." They're so confused, they don't even know what to do anymore.

Michael then says, "No, absolutely, and that's part of the confusion that they're so good at. They sow this confusion so it just adds more fear. I was astounded in America; I've traveled extensively in United States. I've probably seen more of the U.S.A. than anybody will ever see in their entire lives because of the touring I’ve done, and driving throughout the entire United States, and Canada as well. I think I’ve done more than 100,000 kilometers throughout the United States. It’s like going around the world more than twice. What I find fascinating is what you said, Rita; the fear.

People don’t eat salt, for example, in the United States. I noticed that; it’s the one thing that immediately caught my attention. Nobody wants to eat salt, and I realized that’s the fear that’s been instilled into the people. “Salt is bad for you, don’t eat salt.” When, in fact, the opposite is true. All these things – “Salt causes problems with heart disease, and heart attacks”, when actually the opposite is true, and if you eat the right salt, it actually lengthens your life. I’ve studied these things, and realized it’s part of the great deception. “Eggs are really bad for you, high cholesterol”. No, it’s not, it’s actually the opposite. Everything that’s been shoved down our throats, it’s probably the opposite that is true, and then they start selling the confusion.

He goes on to speak about cloning, which I've posted about from one of his radio interviews, on FabFourDozen. I will copy that over to this thread, and then transcribe the part of this video about cloning.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:07 am

In my opinion, this is an excellent video. It's not the first time I've heard that earth was once a heaven for both man and animal, and even animals were not cannibals at that time. Listen to him explain how it may have gotten the way it is now. He says around the 9:30 mark that meat is cloned.

Bro. Sanchez Speaks On Religion, Meat Eating & Who Is "God"?

Please also watch "Earthlings" - (EARTHLINGS The Full Documentary https://youtu.be/ffWG5jHO5dY)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:33 pm

This came in a Newsletter from the Hulda Clark Foundation.

The Cause of MS and Vitamin D's Role

Nobel Prize winner Harald zur Hausen has published his recent work about Multiple Sclerosis and believes he has described the exact mechanism how MS comes about. Some of the factors involved have been thought to be implicated for a number of years, but zur Hausen is the first to describe the entire genesis of this condition.

It is a story quite complex that he tells: First we must be infected with small DNA particles from the bovine species (cattle), which we get from consuming dairy or beef. These particles may infect neurons (cells of the nerve tissue) and lay there dormant, causing no harm.

The second step is that the same cell becomes infected with a virus from the Herpes family, often Epstein Barr Virus (EBV), which is known for causing mononucleosis. But even a nerve cell infected with both these agents will not cause any issues, until a third thing happens:

When vitamin D is lacking, the body reacts by producing more of a growth factor called TGF-ß. This growth factor will cause EBV to multiply, but the DNA particles will usurp some of the substances produced when EBV replicates for itself and multiply rapidly. When this happens, the body reacts with an inflammation process which causes the symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis.

When you look at this long and complicated process, the control lever most easily used to prevent the scenario would be a prophylactic with vitamin D.

http://www.nature.com/nrclinonc/journal ... 54_F1.html
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:37 am

Here's an interesting video by Joel Wallach, M.D. I just wish he could slow down when he talks, and that he offered supplements for people with chemical sensitivities.

Somebody Needs To Go To Jail

This is the part that interests me the most.

I looked up some information on what he said about Alzheimers being caused by low cholesterol. That seems to be right, but it needs to be pointed out that the "good" cholesterol should be high, and the "bad" should be low.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270710.php
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to Health, Wellness & Beneficial Music