The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Is There A Correct Human Diet?

Discuss Mainstream and Alternative Health Practices, Diet, Exercise, Meditation. Relaxing, Inspiring and Uplifting Music.

Re: Is There A Correct Human Diet?

Postby Another Girl » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Hi, I'm on to consider whether I should buy me a distiller. I would be interested how much your device cost. I have taken at amazon 3 devices shortlisted, with prices between 169.99 Euro and 249.90 Euro. I have seen that there are also devices under 100 euros and of course more expensive.
For almost 2 years I use a filter system of EVA. Frankly, I notice no difference when drinking. Especially bothers me that you regularly should change the filter attachment every 1-2 years, depending on the consumption. Price 50 € ascending.
The only advantage in my current water filter is that it does not use electricity, that's all.

I am also on the subject food very interested because I have not yet found the right eating for me.
Since my thyroid underactive I have greatly increased and have become very sluggish and tired. For years, I search the Internet for the best suggestions so far without success. I have different diets tried but without visible success. (Paleo, Ayurveda, vegan). The only thing that remains constant with me is organic, regional and seasonal.

With the Master Cleanse diet, I have had very good experiences. I had eventually lost weight and have very good felt at this time, I have had a lot more energy. But this diet can make only a certain time.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:00 pm

This is the model I purchased, from h2o Labs. It has a lot of features the other ones didn't: http://www.h2olabs.com/p-54-white-baked ... arafe.aspx

You have to use it a couple of times and throw away the water, this cleans out the new materials, taste, and smell. I'm on the first pitcher of water that I'm actually drinking, and I'm happy with it. In just a few months, it will pay for itself, and then save me $50+ per month on bottled water from the grocery store, plus not having to lug those heavy bottles home anymore. It makes a loud "fan/ whooshing" noise while it's operating, but it's tolerable. If my kitchen wasn't so open and right next to my living room, I might not even notice it at all.

I'm convinced that all of nature's water and our bodily fluids are distilled. Rain, snow, dew, mist, et al, is all naturally distilled, as is our blood, etc. I was buying spring water, but now I understand it contains dissolved inorganic minerals that are sludge in the body. You can see in some of these videos how a person's distiller looks after a while with all the deposits that have to be cleaned out periodically, but that is quite easy to do.

As far as diet, a lot of my time is currently focused on trying to figure this out for myself, so I can stave off getting even worse problems with my health. I have watched so many different videos, read books, talked to others, and I think there is nobody out there who is 100% correct about everything, nor could they be, or they would be God.

What I've come back to that I admire the most, and would like to follow the most, is an older philosophy from a doctor who is no longer alive, but he lived into his 90s. He would have most likely lived much longer, but he had a terrible accident on horseback, and it really changed the game for him. However, he still probably did very well compared to if he hadn't been following this protocol.

It's called Natural Hygiene, or Life Science, and also known as "Orthopathy", the idea that the body heals itself (which any medical doctor will tell you as well). Wherever possible, you remove the cause of illness instead of treating the symptoms. They teach to eat 85% raw food, 15% cooked. Mostly a vegetarian diet, with minimal supplementation of meat and/ or dairy. They found that 100% raw is very good for a while, but it cannot sustain health in the long run. They also advocate a lot of fasting, especially at first, and I know that would be very beneficial for me, but I also know I would need medical supervision.

I've been listening to a few videos of his each day. I used to have all the books, but didn't keep them, so I've recently reordered the one titled: "Natural Hygiene: Man's Pristine Way of Life". It is the best diet and lifestyle philosophy I've ever come across, with a few flaws that have been figured out over time as it became more and more perfected by his predecessor Dr. Bass, who is still alive in his 90s. He eats all fruits and vegetables, one raw egg and some raw liver each day. Not everybody can do that, and no one would be required to, but the videos I'm listening to are by Dr. Herbert M. Shelton. Here is an introduction. The audio can be difficult to understand because they are older recordings.

I wanted to find a forum for moral support, but there aren't any active ones anymore. A lot of people still follow this, but I don't know where they congregate, though there is supposed to be a clinic in Atlanta, Georgia, USA where people can go for help and inpatient retreats, etc. It's far from where I live, so it's out of my reach. The closest doctor to me who practices this is in another state, which also makes it out of my reach.

This doctor has a good sense of humor. In some of the videos, he repeats information. One thing he likes to say is how we used to eat 3 meals a day, but now everybody only eats one meal. It starts in the morning when they get out of bed, and lasts all day until they go to bed at night (now called "grazing", which has actually been recommended for me by certain doctors :|). He adds that some people even get up out of bed to eat again during the night. He teaches in what order to eat each food, especially when getting started if you're sick, and teaches easy ways to do "food combining".

I was recently seeing a naturopathic doctor who wanted to put me on an exclusive bone broth soup diet for a long time, but my research shows that there is high risk for getting lead poisoning from bone, even if it's organic. Dr. Greger on YouTube says eating meat is worse for us than smoking.

I'm basically finding that eating as close to nature as possible is best. Eating things that grow naturally from the ground is always the best idea. The trick is also to know which foods were always natural, and which have become hybrids, such as carrots, wheat, pigs, etc. There's another man, Dr. Sebi, on YouTube, that I like to listen to a lot. He teaches about eating natural instead of hybrid foods, because only natural foods have the electrical charge that nourishes the human body.

(Uploader does not allow video embedding)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O50IRsddIRI

And this. He has a spa in the Honduras with natural mineral baths. Definitely out of my reach!

I don't know if he's only speaking to the African race, but sometimes it sounds like it. However, what's true is true for everyone, as far as I can tell.

And this is definitely worth watching! What is everyone's score??

The average American score is 12 out of 100!

Don't even get these guys started about sugar, probably worse than meat! And it's my weakeness (sugar). :? :shock:
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:39 pm

They do say to put some pink Himalayan salt into the water before drinking.

Okay, a word of caution about this. I read a comment recently that the mining rights to this mountain region were revoked, but they didn't change the label to warn the consumer! Plus the fact that for some reason I don't yet know, Dr. Shelton recommends absolutely no added salt. I have a horror story about something I did along these lines before I ever heard of him, but I think I might be figuring out what went wrong.

I'm going to give this a try, but the drawback and probably deal breaker for me is that he's insistent it takes a gallon per day -- of any combination of this water and juices or herbal teas -- to get the desired effects, and with my dysphagia, I can't drink even close to a gallon a day of anything. It will still be better to make the switch at any rate, so I should see some good results.

Dr. Shelton says to drink when thirsty. The body has a system for alerting us to this, and I agree with him. He says we do NOT need 6 to 8 glasses per day. And I will add they started saying we needed this when they made our water so unfit to drink that they started selling it to us in stores.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:34 am

I had heard this from other sources before I found this video.

Lead Contamination in Bone Broth
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:59 am

Thank you for your detailed reply.

Have you ever heard of the new (German) medicine? A German doctor (Dr. Hamer, who worked in a hospital with cancer patients) came to this thesis, the diet is is no longer the main reason for disease, but unexpected shock moments like the death of a relative or even less severe conflict situations.
I try to explain it with an example. In wartime, many people suffered from "lung cancer". This explains the fact that the people were very afraid to die. Thus were formed more lung bubbles, so you have the breath to run away. Like a mouse runs away from a cat. Takes this anxiety for a short time, nothing happens. Takes this anxiety but a long time, so the body is working to resolve this condition. Therefore, it forms these lung bubble so that it is equipped to be able to run against the danger of it. Today, this happens to many people when they are confronted with the deadly cancer.
The doctor diagnosed lung cancer and then says, the cancer had spread. When a war is over and the death-fear is over, the bubbles are broken down and coughed (with blood). It is called tuberculosis. Many people had tuberculosis after the war ends. It will also be seen how important it is to resolve its conflicts in everyday life. And they do not micht to haul around.
Dr. Hamer also speaks of poisoning, so I still think it is important to eat "right".

I found a site in english, where you can read about this thesis.
http://learninggnm.com/home.html
Last edited by Another Girl on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Another Girl » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:13 am

A similar theme about self-healing Bruno Groening.

https://www.bruno-groening.org/en
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:36 am

I'd say they are worlds apart in what they believe and offer to the people. And that's the thing, all these experts never agree with each other, so it's up to each person to figure out for themselves what is the closest to being "just right" for them.

Have you come very close to figuring this out for yourself?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:04 am

I'm not a complete vegan yet, if I ever become one, and am only just really working on the vegetarian aspect of this. Did these people really say these quotes that are attributed to them?

Quite a few more here, including a quote from Ben Franklin.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:37 am

I finally came across a good quality audio of Dr. Shelton, and he sounds a bit younger here, too. This is a really good subject, too. It's about much more than what the title implies.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:05 am

Silversong wrote:I'd say they are worlds apart in what they believe and offer to the people. And that's the thing, all these experts never agree with each other, so it's up to each person to figure out for themselves what is the closest to being "just right" for them.

Have you come very close to figuring this out for yourself?

I think the body heals itself always. It's never the medicine only suppresses symptoms, it harms the body more. I suffer a lot from headaches. Before, I took a tablet. Not today. The result is the same. They either go away, or they stay.

If you are depressed, you feel not so good. So I try to laugh, as often as possible.
After I was fired in my work, I have gained a lot of weight. The fear of starvation. As the body would store as much as possible.

As for the diet, some say no salt, no oil, or whatever. Others say salt (real salt) affects well. Is very healthy. Therefore, it is up to you what you believe or experienced. Seeking for years what my thyroid could lead again to work properly.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

PreviousNext

Return to Health, Wellness & Beneficial Music