The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Is There A Correct Human Diet?

Discuss Mainstream and Alternative Health Practices, Diet, Exercise, Meditation. Relaxing, Inspiring and Uplifting Music.

Re: Is There A Correct Human Diet?

Postby Silversong » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:31 am

Lockman says on his videos he's in Costa Rica, but the website seemed to say it was Panama. I'm not sure I agree that our ancestors were from the tropical jungle. That debate has never been settled.

Before I begin, I want to put out a few words of caution. First: don't start by eating very much fruit in a day. You will cleanse too fast, and could get very ill from it. Some people have ended up in the hospital, and the doctors convince them it was the "evil" fruit that did it to them, when in fact the fruit was beginning to clean out the toxins, but too quickly in their cases. Then they are afraid to ever try any of this again. In the early 80s, I read all the books by Professor Arnold Ehret who taught a Fruitarian diet. He cautioned this, too. Start with more vegetables, they are gentle and work more mechanically. Work up to fruit a little at a time.

Dr. Bass, who is one of Dr. Shelton's predecessors, says at his website:
==
("NOTE: the following vegetarian diet by Dr. Cursio was the optimal choice in Natural Hygiene from appr. the 1950's until the 1990's. It was an improvement from the earlier vegetarian diet with minimal animal foods, in the form of dairy, used by Dr. Herbert Shelton, from the 1930's. (And its dangerous extreme: the vegan diet.)

From the 1990's there was a major change instituted by Dr. Bass - from then on, more and more animal foods were incorporated, while removing most sugars and starches.
==

Also, at another site, which I'm trying to find again, I recently read that a vegan "insider" reports many of these big-name raw food vegans began having health problems on their regimens. They sought help, only to find out they needed to add fermented dairy, (some people use egg, or meat) into their diets in minimal amounts just to supplement. They did so to regain their health; however, they do not tell this to their adoring adherents. They continue on their forums, videos and in books to say they are "raw food vegans".

Read here about Mahatma Gandhi's attempt at being vegan:
http://www.drbass.com/mice.html#qanda

Be sure to read this page as well:
http://www.drbass.com/generations.html

Tomorrow I will post the introductory diet that I plan to follow. It will give us a good idea of how to write up a shopping list.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:07 pm

Silversong wrote:Lockman says on his videos he's in Costa Rica, but the website seemed to say it was Panama. I'm not sure I agree that our ancestors were from the tropical jungle. That debate has never been settled.

I have subscribed to a channel on YouTube. There is a German who emigrated and long had no fixed abode. He lived most of the time with his family in Costa Rica, he has now as a permanent resident. He travels constantly to other countries and has lived there for a while. He has renamed to Ka Sundance.
So I think it could be quite possible that Lockman is active in various countries.

I subscribed to a few vegan channels on YouTube. These are private individuals who tell mainly from their food. Some also say that we are from the tropics, but because they do not further substantiated it, I have pushed it aside. After the videos of Lockman, I think a little different. I have heard or read in alternative histories. that it is supposed to have been a time where we all over the world had a tropical climate.

Silversong wrote:Before I begin, I want to put out a few words of caution. First: don't start by eating very much fruit in a day. You will cleanse too fast, and could get very ill from it. Some people have ended up in the hospital, and the doctors convince them it was the "evil" fruit that did it to them, when in fact the fruit was beginning to clean out the toxins, but too quickly in their cases. Then they are afraid to ever try any of this again. In the early 80s, I read all the books by Professor Arnold Ehret who taught a Fruitarian diet. He cautioned this, too. Start with more vegetables, they are gentle and work more mechanically. Work up to fruit a little at a time.

Dr. Bass, who is one of Dr. Shelton's predecessors, says at his website:
==
("NOTE: the following vegetarian diet by Dr. Cursio was the optimal choice in Natural Hygiene from appr. the 1950's until the 1990's. It was an improvement from the earlier vegetarian diet with minimal animal foods, in the form of dairy, used by Dr. Herbert Shelton, from the 1930's. (And its dangerous extreme: the vegan diet.)

As I mentioned, I made 2 years ago, the master cleanse diet. That was fast - just drink, no solid food. I took only water and homemade lemon juice to me. Which consisted of lemons, maple syrup, water and spice Pepperoni. Before that you have, I think for 3 days, only eat vegan, as preparation. I have fasting actually held for 40 days. Then there was another three days getting used to solid foods - with vegetable soups. It says also that it may cause discomfort in the first few days due to the detoxification. But I have these days pretty well survived without major discomfort. Then I was full of energy. People around me have noticed that I am fasting, They warned me how dangerous it was. But these people had even never fasted. Of course I have no idea why some people were delivered to the hospital. I can only talk about myself. I have this diet strictly adhered to. There was no alcohol, no coffee, no cigarettes. But I think fast, that's something everyone has to decide for himself. Everyone knows his own body best. Then I tried this diet twice. Once there were of 14 days, then only 10 days. Last time I had not complied with the familiarization days. These two times I did not have the positive experience than the strict 40 days.

What I see as my problem. I do not live in Costa Rica or Panama, where there are year-round fresh fruit. At that time in my 40 days I had no cherry-time. And I love cherries. I got a whole bucket given that I then gave away. Last year was not a good cherry year and this year is expected to also not.
But in the summer when it's warm, I can fast better or eat raw. In winter I am always cold and I can not even drink water in room temperature, because it feels so cold and then I have a "cold stomach". Then I freeze and I can not get warm.
In addition, the summer is the time when there is in my area ripe vegetables and fruits.
Frankly, I do not trust the imported goods. They are usually picked unripe. and I have no idea whether the organic foods are irradiated - at the airport, for example. Although I want to fast, but I want to use the fruit and vegetable season with us. So I was thinking, if I might move my fasting time in the fall.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Another Girl » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:56 pm

Silversong wrote:Also, at another site, which I'm trying to find again, I recently read that a vegan "insider" reports many of these big-name raw food vegans began having health problems on their regimens. They sought help, only to find out they needed to add fermented dairy, (some people use egg, or meat) into their diets in minimal amounts just to supplement. They did so to regain their health; however, they do not tell this to their adoring adherents. They continue on their forums, videos and in books to say they are "raw food vegans".

Read here about Mahatma Gandhi's attempt at being vegan:
http://www.drbass.com/mice.html#qanda

Be sure to read this page as well:
http://www.drbass.com/generations.html

I did not fully read. But I admit honestly that I, if it was "required" in the situation during my vegan year, I occasionally ate something animalistic. But this was very rare. If I was, for example, the whole day away from home, it could happen that I have somewhere bought a cheese bun or a butter pretzel.

But I can try most of the time to eat raw and occasionally, I drink goat's milk or eat a steak or fried fish. When I eat mostly raw, it would have to somehow have a positive effect on me. I hope so at least.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:28 pm

Another Girl wrote:What I see as my problem. I do not live in Costa Rica or Panama, where there are year-round fresh fruit. At that time in my 40 days I had no cherry-time. And I love cherries. I got a whole bucket given that I then gave away. Last year was not a good cherry year and this year is expected to also not.
But in the summer when it's warm, I can fast better or eat raw. In winter I am always cold and I can not even drink water in room temperature, because it feels so cold and then I have a "cold stomach". Then I freeze and I can not get warm.
In addition, the summer is the time when there is in my area ripe vegetables and fruits.
Frankly, I do not trust the imported goods. They are usually picked unripe. and I have no idea whether the organic foods are irradiated - at the airport, for example. Although I want to fast, but I want to use the fruit and vegetable season with us. So I was thinking, if I might move my fasting time in the fall.

I certainly understand those concerns, and don't blame you for wondering what you're supposed to do for fruit in the winter that you can trust. I knew a lady in Saskatchewan where they don't ever have fruit, and she said it would be impossible for her to be vegetarian.

I've read and heard before about the world being one big tropical area in more primitive times. Like you said, though, there's no way to prove that as yet.

One thing I know is I will not be going "vegan", but most likely vegetarian, unless someone can convince me there is something in meat that I cannot get elsewhere. There is all sorts of evidence that the opposite is true. There are also people who cannot have meat because they don't have the enzymes to digest it, just like people who cannot digest dairy in any form, not just lactose. But then again, there are also people who cannot digest any type of fruit, so no one size fits all. There are pros and cons with every type of food, but we do need food, so I want to make the best of all possible choices.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:18 pm

I'm doing what research I can into these peoples' personal backgrounds.

On this first blog, while the posters agree that fasting is good, and they believe in a vegan or vegetarian diet and that there are plenty of reputable fasting coaches out there, they are telling their personal horror stories of going to Panama or Costa Rica to be fasted by Loren Lockman. Looks like he was run out of the state of Maryland, then went first to Panama, then Costa Rica. He seems to lie to people and say he's a doctor. There are allegations of sexual misconduct, and there have been some deaths at his retreat center. I have read a couple of other sites as well. A search will disclose plenty of information
http://lorenlockmantanglewood.blogspot.com/
https://www.reddit.com/r/fasting/commen ... ting_guru/
=

Also possibly on the chopping block is Dr. Terry Wahls. She might be jumping the gun in what she claims as a "cure" for MS.
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/ ... diagnosed/
=

http://theness.com/neurologicablog/inde ... t-cure-ms/
Commenter: "A number of people have sent me links to this opinion piece, and other articles about Dr. Terry Wahls, who claims to have cured her own multiple sclerosis (MS) with diet alone. She advocates a paleo-style diet to cure whatever ails you. The evidence for this claim – zippo."
=

Also, I've looked at her book cover pictures, and she only shows fruit and vegetables. Where's the meat??? People paint beautiful pictures of fruit and hang it on their walls, but have you ever seen paintings of meat and potatoes in peoples' homes? The arrangements of her pictures are sometimes in the shapes of occult symbols that we've discussed and shown on many other threads. It makes her look, to me personally, like she's doing the bidding of the meat industry. That doesn't mean there aren't vegans who might be doing the same for the produce or agricultural industry. A lot of them such as Mercola, Berg and McDougall make millions selling their own products with their pictures on the labels, always also showing occult symbolism.. It's an equal opportunity for all to be honest or not. She's also had a total "mainstream makeover" of her looks (like Hillary Clinton), in order to become a big public name. If the diet truly helped her, I'm happy about that for her sake, but I think she is doing a disservice to say it will automatically do the same for others at this point.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:39 am

Another thing that sent up a red flag for me about Loren Lockman was when I heard him say he recommended Byron Katie's "The Work". All one need do is research her, and find the forums where people who have attended her "retreats" have posted their horror stories, which I did one or two years ago. Also, anyone in Lockman's position who is reaching thousands of people per day, and charging money for his services, should know better than to uncategorically recommend her without adding that her philosophy and practice should not be utilized by people who have PTSD, etc.!
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:38 pm

This is certainly something to think about! They did fight it tooth and nail over cigarettes. Look who pays for a lot of the so-called research that tells us these things are "healthy". As I've stated previously, I'm not entirely free of meat eating as yet, but I don't eat it every day - maybe one or two times per week - and never more than once per day. I do agree with all the reasons to stop it, though.

Meat and Processed Foods to Come With A Warning Label?

Published on Jul 4, 2016

Are animal products really healthy for us? Or should meat come with a warning label like cigarettes? (Numerous) studies had to come out before smoking was seen as dangerous. How long will it take before meat and processed foods are also seen as dangerous for human health? We already know the dangers of red and processed meat but what about dairy, poultry and eggs? Keep listening as Dr Michael Greger, of nutritionfacts.org, answers these questions....
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:33 am

This man says raw dark leafy greens can take the iodine from the thyroid.

...These are things like cassava, which is otherwise known as yuca, that's how I usually talk about it; soy products; millet; sweet potatoes; cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, bok choy; and then most of the dark leafy greens like kale and collard greens.

In this episode, we cover:

5:52 How goitrogens can suppress thyroid function
9:44 How to cook vegetables
14:43 How oxalates can cause inflammation
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:26 pm

I've gotten back into researching what it would have been that the Anunnaki ate for their diet. In many circles, they are the Reptilians, and one website has this to say in part:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... ment13.htm
"And indeed Abel’s offering was the best---meat for the reptiles, and like our creator parents, we enjoy having our meat-eating genes, even though our bodies are not always equipped to deal with it. The ancient Hebrew tribes then went on to sacrifice their lambs, taking the words literally, most of the time."

I recently heard Michael Tsarion also say that it was the Atlantians/ Anunnaki who gave us our meat diet.

The same site above also mentions something called "The Book of the Wars of Yahweh", who is referred to as "Enlil" in Sumer.

And this:
The ‘Divine Right of Kings’ ruled in place of the absentee landlords. Between the priests and the kings and the other rulers, mankind was even worse off than he was before with the gods. They at least had begun to look on him with some degree of sympathy, and even with a small amount of love.

Religion, according to Sitchin, only started circa 2500-3500 BC. As we know, however, religion existed as far back as the beginning of Lemuria, and even long before that. But the religion now was one of worship, one of control by the kings and priesthood who wanted to fill the gods’ shoes. The Sorcerer Kings of Atlantis no longer ruled on the planet, but the Shepherd King-priests did, and so did the hierarchy of intercessors for God.

And, as we shall see, even worse was yet to come.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:04 am

Interesting. It's good to see someone finally put something together like this. I also read recently that if animals are believed to have souls, they should not be tortured and killed any more than a human should.

From this video:

=

Do Not Eat Us - Were Early Christians Vegetarian?
http://www.donoteatus.org/Were_Early_Ch ... ayout2.htm

Gnostics were vegetarians, too; back then it was called the Pythagorean diet.
http://beaelliottvegan.blogspot.com/p/h ... tings.html
http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthe ... ticism.htm
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

PreviousNext

Return to Health, Wellness & Beneficial Music