The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Dr. Shelton Diet and Water or Juice Fasting

Discuss Mainstream and Alternative Health Practices, Diet, Exercise, Meditation. Relaxing, Inspiring and Uplifting Music.

Re: Dr. Shelton Diet and Water or Juice Fasting

Postby Silversong » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:19 am

Fit For Life says eat only fruit and fruit juice in the morning, until noon. I've read before that's what the ancient Greeks did.

"If you're going to start with only one principle, this should be it: Fruit only, exclusively in the morning."
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:32 pm

My experience with "Fit for Life":
I started it 2 months ago. I feel very good, I have lost 12 kg - 26,46 lb. The portions are getting smaller and depending on the weather, I also need to drink less.
I find this diet easy to do and I have much more time for other things, because the time in the kitchen is little. The longest is, when I make my salad in the evening.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:40 pm

That is really great news, Another Girl. I'm glad you found just the right thing without a lot of trying and trying of different diets and methods.

I'm back to using my water distiller, and as far as I can tell, it's working out fine. I have to do some medical tests, though, to determine which diet I need to start with, and if I need any stomach remedies. I may have something called SIBO.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:23 pm

Silversong wrote:That is really great news, Another Girl. I'm glad you found just the right thing without a lot of trying and trying of different diets and methods.

I'm back to using my water distiller, and as far as I can tell, it's working out fine. I have to do some medical tests, though, to determine which diet I need to start with, and if I need any stomach remedies. I may have something called SIBO.

Well, I have tried a few different diets over the last 9 years. But in none, I felt a change or lost weight. And none were as simple as this diet.

Since 2 months I am using a water distiller too. I like this water very much.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Previous

Return to Health, Wellness & Beneficial Music