The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

The Mandela Effect Hits Home

Mainstream, Alternative, Evolution, Intervention, Creation, UFOlogy, Reincarnation

Re: The Mandela Effect Hits Home

Postby Silversong » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:12 am

Here's a good video by a professor who says the effect is being used to change the past in order to change the future. How can we change a future that hasn't happened yet? I suppose he means they want to 'steer' us into a certain particular future? Also, Quantum Theory says past, present and future are all happening together at the same time, so maybe there would be a way to change the future in that scenario.

Last night I had a strange part to a dream, where a 1965 tall Paul McCartney came up to me in a crowd of people, pointed to his lower droopy left eye, and said, "Does this look like a fake eye to you?", which I thought was weird because we've said it was his ears that looked fake so often, not his eyes. Will this forum be "Mandelized" someday to show that he had fake eyes, not fake ears??

Here's the Mandela Effect video:

"More proof for the theory that the Mandela Effect is designed to change the past to change the future."
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:26 pm

Stargods says:
"Mandela effect. Suddenly Scarecrow has a gun and the Lion has a net and spray can. Many people that say they clearly remember that this was never in the film have dug up their orinal copies to watch. Now what they find is a gun and a net. I have watched the Oz movie over and over for years and I cleary remember there was no gun or net. Now there is on my original copy¿????"

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:02 am

CGIs. Nothing more. This footage is a recently created fraud, a fake Mandela Effect.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:38 am

But what about Stargods and others who say they dug out their old, original VCR tapes of the movie, and it's on those, too?
stargods wrote: Many people that say they clearly remember that this was never in the film have dug up their orinal copies to watch. Now what they find is a gun and a net.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:15 am

In the opening of All In The Family, everyone correctly remembers Edith singing "And you knew who you were then", and of course, it goes right along with Archie's next line of "Girls were girls and men were men." You knew who you were, a girl or a man, but now Edith is singing, "And you knew WHERE you were then"... See what you think.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Acer » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:59 am

This happened during the week of March 6th.

I hope those of you who are reading this can follow the narrative, It may get confusing.

On Wednesday the 8th of March my husband take our dog four his morning walk. During this time a neighbor who lives three doors down from us starting talking to my husband as he was passing by and told him that the emergency unit from the fire department was at the neighbor's house across he street from us the night before (March 7) we were not a were of this activity, we where home, we thought this was peculiar.

The following is still Wednesday, March 8.
I decided to pay attention to the activities across the street.
Everything seemed normal (J) wife, went to the store and come back with groceries. I did not see (S) husband so I thought something may have happened to him, he is diabetic.
When my husband came home that evening I said I saw (J) go out, ask her is everything is ok.

The weekend came and my husband was outside fixing the snowblower. (S) comes over and talks to my husband. My husband comes inside and tells me that (J) had an aneurysm in her brain that burst and was taken to the hospital on Tuesday night (March 7) and died Wednesday March 8.
I could not find her obituary. It appeared about a week later.
Acer
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby bandi » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi Silversong;

Kind greetings. I couldn't stay away, I intend to go over what I post before I post it. Thank you.

Regarding the dream you posted about above--I remember someone's post (maybe not on this forum) of a closeup of one of the current Paul's eyes. In the photo posted it showed both eyes, then an extreme closeup of the left eye. In the extreme closeup of the left eye there's what appears to be a 'port' in the lower part of the eyeball. This 'port' appears to be something where a syringe could be inserted, right into the eye. I don't know how else to describe it. The eye looks real and it's the hazel-ish color of 'Paul's' eyes. The eyes look like that of an older person. The weird part is in the closeup it's very clear that this port-like thing is part of this eye; I just cannot imagine what it's for other than an injection.
Of what though ?
I will look for the original post and try and post it here, if/when I find it. It's the weirdest thing. Well, in this realm it's right up there with all the other weird things.
I hope I can find it. Maybe your dream is in reference to that post. It's possible ? I think the person that found this anomaly is amazing because in the regular photo before he/she added the extreme closeup of the eye, this port like thing looks just like a dot. You have had to enlarge the original pic to see that this dot is actually a hollow port. Weird...
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:29 pm

Hi bandi,

Could you quote some of the post you're referring to about a dream? Are you referring to Acer's post right above yours? I thought she was saying it happened in real life, not a dream.

I can't recall right off hand which picture you're referring to about Paul's eye, so I hope you can find it and post it here. Thanks!
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Acer » Mon May 01, 2017 6:02 pm

Bandi --
The account I post is real time not a dream.
How does the eye of Paul connect to the account I post?
Acer
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby bandi » Mon May 01, 2017 9:08 pm

In the opening post of this page Silversong talked about a dream she had where Paul showed her his eye and asked her if his eye looked fake. From that comment of her dream I thought of a post on another forum that showed an anomaly with Paul's left eye--where a closeup of the eye showed a strange metallic looking port inserted in the lower part of his left eye. I have no clue how the person that posted the pic was able to see this port or tiny metal-looking hole because it looked like just a dot in the pic that wasn't enlarged. I guess it was just good detective work on the person who posted it, because this seemingly innocuous looking 'dot' in the regular pic, when enlarged to an extreme closeup, showed something freaky--a hole in his lower left eye that was about the size of a port or receptacle for something the size of a syringe, and, it was made from metal.
I think reading ss's post about Paul asking her in a dream whether his left eye looked fake triggered something in me that made me remember this other post that showed this anomaly in Paul's left eye, in the white part of the eye underneath the colored part of the eye.
No one insinuated that your comment was a dream Acer. My apologies if you thought I insinuated that it was a dream. What you posted is actually pretty amazing, in my estimation. I wish we could understand what the heck is happening with all these Mandela Effect events...
I'm looking for this eye hole pic of Paul's left eye and will post it asap.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

PreviousNext

Return to Consciousness, Spirituality, Religion & Paranormal