The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

The Mandela Effect Hits Home

Mainstream, Alternative, Evolution, Intervention, Creation, UFOlogy, Reincarnation

Re: The Mandela Effect Hits Home

Postby Silversong » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:12 am

Here's a good video by a professor who says the effect is being used to change the past in order to change the future. How can we change a future that hasn't happened yet? I suppose he means they want to 'steer' us into a certain particular future? Also, Quantum Theory says past, present and future are all happening together at the same time, so maybe there would be a way to change the future in that scenario.

Last night I had a strange part to a dream, where a 1965 tall Paul McCartney came up to me in a crowd of people, pointed to his lower droopy left eye, and said, "Does this look like a fake eye to you?", which I thought was weird because we've said it was his ears that looked fake so often, not his eyes. Will this forum be "Mandelized" someday to show that he had fake eyes, not fake ears??

Here's the Mandela Effect video:

"More proof for the theory that the Mandela Effect is designed to change the past to change the future."
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:26 pm

Stargods says:
"Mandela effect. Suddenly Scarecrow has a gun and the Lion has a net and spray can. Many people that say they clearly remember that this was never in the film have dug up their orinal copies to watch. Now what they find is a gun and a net. I have watched the Oz movie over and over for years and I cleary remember there was no gun or net. Now there is on my original copy¿????"

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:02 am

CGIs. Nothing more. This footage is a recently created fraud, a fake Mandela Effect.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:38 am

But what about Stargods and others who say they dug out their old, original VCR tapes of the movie, and it's on those, too?
stargods wrote: Many people that say they clearly remember that this was never in the film have dug up their orinal copies to watch. Now what they find is a gun and a net.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:15 am

In the opening of All In The Family, everyone correctly remembers Edith singing "And you knew who you were then", and of course, it goes right along with Archie's next line of "Girls were girls and men were men." You knew who you were, a girl or a man, but now Edith is singing, "And you knew WHERE you were then"... See what you think.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to Consciousness, Spirituality, Religion & Paranormal