The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Pope Francis I Towards a Jesuit NWO

Mainstream, Alternative, Evolution, Intervention, Creation, UFOlogy, Reincarnation

Re: Pope Francis I Towards a Jesuit NWO

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:44 am

This is TRUE organized crime. Not just child trafficking, but the actual torture and murder of children. He's called the anti-Pope.

We'll see what comes to fruition about any of this.

Published on Apr 29, 2014
Kevin Annett: Eye witnesses to Pope Bergoglio rape of teens, killing & eating babies in Satanic Ninth Circle ritual. Papacy and Vatican exorcised and abolished; Replaced by new spiritual gathering of free humanity.
http://itccs.org/

Global Child Trafficking -- The Vatican made over $20 billion dollars in child trafficking in Spain alone in the last 50 years. The children were stolen by priests and nuns after the parents were told they had died.

[img]http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/9YT/secretpedos.jpg]
[img]http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/9YT/lucelodgecover.jpg"

Undeniable Evidence Scripture was Modified - Secret of Secrets
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:46 am

You know how you can get those deep and strong gut feelings about something, and be just positive of it? Well, remember when John Paul II died, and they had that long continuous broadcast outside the Vatican, with constant updates about his condition over the last day or so of his life? It wasn't lost on me that it was April 1 when they were doing that, and no one ever showed anymore footage of him after that day, but they kept dragging and dragging it out, saying his condition was worsening by the hour, until it was no longer April 1 anywhere in the world. Then all of a sudden, they announced he was gone.

They knew that to say a Pope had passed on what in this country is April Fool's Day would make them look bad, and they are superstitious about these things, so I think he really died on April 1, but they say it wasn't until the next day. And it's also interesting that the Terri Schiavo incident was happening at the same time so as to take some of the focus off what was happening in Rome. She died on 3/31/09 = 33 - 109.

33 of course, an occult number for the masons and illuminati, PT 109 is the famous torpedo boat of JFK's military service.

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:47 am

Is this to be part of Project Bluebeam?

Vatican preparing statement on extraterrestrial life
Pope Francis is reportedly preparing a major world statement about extraterrestrial life and its theological implications. Rosana Ubanell from Voxxi News today reported that due to advances in scientific detection methods for the discovery of extraterrestrial life, Pope Francis wants to be ready with a statement about “First Contact”. Ubanell reports that details have yet to be officially announced but that the Vatican’s interest in extraterrestrial life is well-documented through recent astrobiology conferences the Vatican Observatory has sponsored or participated in.

Father Guy Consolmagno, a Jesuit astronomer and one of the leading Catholic proponents for preparing for the scientific discovery of extraterrestrial life, on July 18, won the Carl Sagan science medal from the American Astronomical Society. Pope Francis, a fellow Jesuit, regularly consults with Consolmagno and other leading Vatican astronomers about scientific issues. It is likely that Pope Francis is preparing an “Urbi et Orbi” speech – Latin for “to the city [of Rome] and the world” – about First Contact with extraterrestrial life.

The Vatican’s scientific interest in extraterrestrial life was publicly revealed for the first time in May 2008 when the head of the Vatican Observatory, Fr Gabriel Funes, also a Jesuit, gave an interview to the Vatican newspaper, L’Osservatore Romano. Funes made a series of startling statements about how extraterrestrial life is likely to be more ethically evolved than humans, and can be welcomed as brothers. In his interview, which was titled "The extraterrestrial is my brother," Funes said that intelligent extraterrestrial life may not have experienced a ‘fall’, and may be “free from Original Sin … [remaining] in full friendship with their creator.” This makes it possible to regard them as ‘our brothers’ as Funes explained:

“Just as there is a multiplicity of creatures on earth, there can be other beings, even intelligent, created by God. This is not in contrast with our faith because we can't put limits on God's creative freedom…" "Why can't we speak of a 'brother extraterrestrial'? It would still be part of creation…”

Most importantly, Funes’ statement makes possible the idea that Christianity can be exported to extraterrestrial worlds that have not experienced a ‘fall’ and are free from original sin.
http://www.examiner.com/article/vatican ... trial-life

Uh, why would they need a religion that's supposed to be about the remedy for original sin?? Confused much? :roll: Get thy facts straight before thou makest these statements to the press.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:49 am

When I was in Catholic high school in the 1960s, the girls were in one building and the boys in another. We were taught by nuns, and the boys were taught by Jesuit brothers. It wasn't until all these years later that we girls are finding out how terrifying their experience was. They were tortured and abused every day, and many of them have been scarred for life. Our nuns were bad enough, though a few were actually very nice, but it's unbelievable what kind of brutality the boys went through. I don't think it was so much physical abuse as emotional and psychological. They must've been too afraid to tell their parents of what they were experiencing. Maybe they were even threatened that if they did, it would just be made worse for them. Most parents wouldn't have believed their kids anyway, and if there were no physical scars or bruises, it would've been harder to prove. There was definitely physical involvement for some of them, and now there are even a few stories of pederasty.

This pope being the first one to be Jesuit (at least as far as they're 'officially 'saying) is a little scary. I wonder if as time goes on, we're going to hear more and more derogatory things come out into public knowledge about him. It's bad enough what his history in Argentina is, and I just don't understand how Catholics can be so naïve about it all. I even have friends from back then who are still Catholic and think this pope is the greatest.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:52 am

This video is about a lot more than my small presentation here. They're saying that the Vatican is actively looking for and expecting the arrival of an "alien savior" on earth. Is this what their "Lucifer" telescope is about?

What blew my mind was that all through catholic school from first grade onward, we heard the story of Fatima again and again, but never were any pictures shown to us, to the point where we thought there probably weren't any. But to make matters worse, now it's coming out that not only were there pictures in the newspaper showing the crowds, but also what the people reported seeing wasn't a woman in human physical form (Virgin Mary), but a "flying disk".

First, the video shows a lot of religious art depicting space saucers. Again, it's a video with very low audio volume, so I'm doing my best to hear it correctly.

"Is the Vatican truly hiding knowledge of alien life?"

(The following is slightly paraphrased for brevity. See video for full conversation.)
"It's not exactly the way we've been told.... What happened at Fatima in 1917 was really just a UFO sighting, in my opinion. 70,000 people gathered in a field, supposedly to see an apparition of the Virgin Mary."

"But in the descriptions of what people were calling 'The Miracle of the Sun', they actually describe seeing a gray silvery disk, rotating around in the sky, kind of putting out a cascade or rainbow of colors... In 1917 no one had the vocabulary of words like 'flying saucer'. But that's exactly what it sounds like they're describing."

"It really wasn't Mary at all. They're talking about a sphere or a silver disk.... In 1950, Pope Pius XII saw the same thing.... a sphere over the Vatican gardens, the same sort of thing that you hear about at Fatima. The sighting of this UFO inspired him to define a new doctrine that all Catholics had to believe; and that is that Mary ascended into heaven, just like Jesus does in Acts, Chapter 1."

Okay, so the psyop seems to be that the Vatican is making all these out to be "good guys", while the government is making all these 'visitors' out to be "bad guys", and we're all left in the middle to wonder if any of it even exists, and what to make of it if it does. And what is to be made of the three children who reported they personally saw the apparition of Mary, and that she spoke to them? What about the one who went on to become Sr. Lucia who held the "third secret" of Fatima? Was it a hologram and a loudspeaker, and how would they know at that time of any such technology?

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:55 am

Pope Francis and the Masonic Hidden Hand
The pictures below are certainly disturbing. That picture is of Pope Francis in 2008 giving what appears to be the Masonic 'hidden hand' from their own ritual book. And for those saying, "Well he was only reaching into his pocket for something." Ask yourself this question. How many photos do you have of yourself or anyone else for that matter with your hand in that position knowing it will be in a news article?

Freemasonry has also boasted that they were attending his Papal enthronement.

The text is an excerpt from a masonic document that came into the hands of Pope Gregory XVI and was published by Pope Pius IX to warn the Church of the infiltration and subversion planned by the diabolical sect of freemasonry:

" What we must ask for, what we should look for and wait for, as the Jews wait for the Messiah, is a Pope according to our needs …With that we shall march more securely towards the assault on the Church than with the pamphlets of our brethren in France and even the gold of England. Do you want to know the reason for this? It is that with this, in order to shatter the high rock on which God has built His Church, we no longer need Hannibalian vinegar, or need gunpowder, or even need our arms. We have the little finger of the successor of Peter engaged in the ploy, and this little finger is as good, for this crusade, as all the Urban II’s and all the Saint Bernards in Christendom. We have no doubt that we will arrive at this supreme end of our efforts. But when? But how? The unknown is not yet revealed….."
http://defeatmodernism.com/defeatmodernism/popefrancis

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:03 am

Pope Frances I was voted in on 3-13-13. Just 30 days earlier, lightning struck the Vatican as Pope Ratzinger announced his resignation.

And it hit not once, but twice. (Lightning never strikes twice in the same place?)
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ot-1705156
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:15 am

Pope taking action to normalize pedophilia by "exonerating" priests who abuse children. Says they should just dedicate themselves to a "life of prayer". Here's another slippery slope, folks.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to Consciousness, Spirituality, Religion & Paranormal