The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Avatars', Saviors', Religious Leaders' Hand Signals

Mainstream, Alternative, Evolution, Intervention, Creation, UFOlogy, Reincarnation

Re: Avatars', Saviors', Religious Leaders' Hand Signals

Postby Another Girl » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:58 am

Silversong wrote:Is David Icke a Freemason and Counterintelligence Disinfo Agent?

Hand position of 666

I've seen some of these videos on the youtube channel, and was actually banned from the Icke forum for just asking if they were true or not.
http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2010 ... mason.html

This image convinced me. I did not want to believe it at first, since a book of him was an eye-opener for me. In another book, he wrote about Princess Diana, but right now I think Diana was not real.

I have reached a point again where I do not know what to believe and what not.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:43 am

The general rule I go by anymore is, if they're famous, popular and successful, they probably can't be trusted. They are probably already government agents, or soon will be artificially reprogrammed/ cloned so they can be controlled.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Another Girl » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:08 pm

What I meant by this was that I no longer believe in the reptiloids. I have never seen one and the whole movies on YouTube could not convince me. In principle, it is what you have not seen, you have to believe and I do not want anymore believe something. Do not get me wrong. For example, I know there is love, I can not see it but feel it. The same goes for the globe, I have never seen a curvature. As a child, I've always wondered that the horizon is always straight. Theoretically he would have to be rounded on the side. In my childhood I was often in Yugoslavia and the sea has a wide view, since there are no flat sand beaches but cliffs and high stone slopes. I will scan and upload a photo sometime.
David Icke has once made a video to show that he is not rich, but lives in a small flat ...
I have seen some videos of him and in principle he always talks the same. There is never a new info. Soon he came to my neighborhood and gave a lecture in a hall.
Another Girl
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:26 am

I still believe there are reptilians. After all, humans even have a reptilian core of the brain, and there are explanations for this which ties us to them in the Intervention Theory. I just don't agree with the David Icke concept about reptilians.

It's more possible they were already here. There are planes below the earth, especially if it's flat, and that is where they are said to live, which goes with all the talk about underground caverns.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:15 am

I found this posted on a Facebook group:

With this description:
The fingers spell out "ICXC", which is a four letter abbreviation of the Greek for Jesus (IHCOYC) Christ (XPICTOC). It's a secret hand signal that Gnostics use. http://www.gnosis.org has a similar hand signal listed with the Christogram or the nomina sacra. IESOUS is another Greek term for Jesus.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Previous

Return to Consciousness, Spirituality, Religion & Paranormal