The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Quick-Glance "Different Beatlemania Pauls"

If you are new to the idea of the Beatles as multiples, please read this forum first before proceeding to ongoing research on the subsequent forums.

Quick-Glance "Different Beatlemania Pauls"

Postby Silversong » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:33 am

Here's what might be a very quick and easy way for those with an open mind who are doing further research on the Beatles to see there were many different Pauls in the early years.

Here they are in a larger formatting, but the viewer will probably have to scroll to view all of them. But this is not to say that these 12 pictures constitute the entirety of the Paul McCartney multiples.

Notice different eyebrows, varying degrees of a lower left eye, different higher nostril, as well as other differing features.

Here they are in a smaller formatting, so the viewer can see them all at once, but the details and differences are harder to spot.

Here's all 12 at once, but the pictures are smaller.

This can also be viewed on a wider screen at the website in order to better see the detail:
http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/B ... omp1a.html
Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Quick-Glance "Different Beatlemania Pauls"

Postby Silversong » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:34 am

The years of these two photos are debatable among different people, but they are definitely between 1963 and 1965. Here's what isn't debatable:

There is probably a far better chance of people reading the text for this if it's actually part of the picture. You will now notice what I mean about having a different higher nostril in some pictures, just like different eyebrows and earlobes. If we could also see their heights and body types, well, what is left to say? (The Beatles Never Existed!)

Reducing Paul on the right still yields larger irises than Paul on the left.

Again with a reduction in Paul on the right, the eyes will match as to horizontal distance, but nothing else lines up.

Here it is shown that the nose and mouth don't match.

And this includes the eyes as non-matching, along with nose and mouth.

Another way to look at it.

Reversing sides.
Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:35 am

I took three more younger Pauls at random for comparison. All have different eyebrows and ears/ ear placements, noses, etc.

Choosing two for a half-and-half comparison.

Three more. Notice the much lower eye in the middle picture, and how much more of a downward curve it has compared to the other two pictures.
Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:36 am

I've taken a few photos of Beatlemania Paul that I've split in half vertically, then matched randomly to see if they would go together well. These are the ones that matched perfectly, but it took an extremely long time and much tedious re-cropping, re-sizing and re-positioning to make them come out the same. I did everything short of doctoring the photos, which I've never done and will never do. And yet with all of that, I've only been able to come up with these two sets so far.

These are the ones that don't go well together at all. I tried every bit as hard to make these match, short of doctoring them, but they just don't.

Now it can be more easily explained and understood how pictures of any pre-67 Paul can be put together with a post-66 Paul that matches, and come out well -- as most of us have seen by now in videos and on blogs -- such as these that I've put together myself.

And also how pictures of any pre-67 Paul can be put together with a post-66 Paul that doesn't match, and come out strangely -- again, as we've seen in videos and on blogs -- such as these I've put together myself.

It's because there were always multiple Pauls, from the beginning... they can be matched or miss-matched to suit any purpose or theory, whether people know that's what they're doing or not. If someone wants to accuse the photos of being doctored, or the characters of having surgery, we need to see the evidence for these things. It's not enough to just 'say' so, in order for it to fit a certain belief. Even if one or two are doctored here or there, and someone had surgery, why don't they all match? They look different instead of identical, so how could any tampering be happening?

And a match:
Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:37 am

Looking at some of the pictures on this thread again, I now notice there are two main and predominant chin types for Paul and "Faul". One is long and flat, with barely a cleft or none at all.

The other is a shorter, more curved chin with varying degrees of a cleft.

Here are two of each, all before the PID era.

Looking at this set from earlier in the thread again, showcasing the different eyebrows, can you now notice the differing chins as well?

For shame, whoever did this to the world, and to whoever these entities are or were. :twisted:
Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:43 am

Here are 3 different Pauls in 3 different Ed Sullivan performances, and bandi has noticed that in the second and third years, there is a different Ringo from 1963; perhaps there are 3 different Ringos altogether. There is also a different George in 1964 and '65 than in 1963, and possibly 3 different Georges altogether.
Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:44 pm

I've just spent some time going over this thread, probably the tenth time that I've studied it. I wonder why there are no people looking at it and commenting on it ? It's the real truth, it shows it clearly: yet other than some people looking at it--according to the view counter--I don't see people commenting. Isn't this strange ? Is it the state of the world ? Here is proof of a conspiracy and a darn good one that affected the whole world, yet nobody is commenting on it ? I think we as a world are doomed...
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:33 pm

I so agree with being perplexed over the lack of responses to this. It reminds me, though, of a Larken Rose video I just listened to the other day about "psychological denial" where people don't want something to be true, so they choose to ignore it. Perhaps they have some kind of misguided notion that by doing that, the thing they don't like will not be true after all. We've also talked a lot about "cognitive dissonance" where the population has been conditioned into not believing the truth when they see or hear it.

Bill Cooper was someone who stood up for the truth, and told what he knew, and he got killed for it. People are questioning why others like David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Michael Tsarion, Mark Passio, et al, are allowed to remain unharmed, though they claim to be revealing all the secrets that have been kept from us. Why don't any of them ever have anything to say about cloned celebrities and monarchs?

He's specifically talking about "statism" in this video, but what he says can apply to many other things, including our current discussion.

Make America Moral Again
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to BNE Tutorial For Newcomers