The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

#2: Paul's Many Different Eyebrows

If you are new to the idea of the Beatles as multiples, please read this forum first before proceeding to ongoing research on the subsequent forums.

#2: Paul's Many Different Eyebrows

Postby Silversong » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:07 pm

This was also the case with the other 3 Beatles, mainly with Ringo and somewhat with George, and I will make a presentation on those later.

Clue #2 - Evidence that the Beatles Were Multiples: Ever-Changing Eyebrows

On the list I compiled of what different people around the internet on Beatles forums have said were the features and attributes of the "real" JPM (it's on 2 or 3 of our forum threads), one thing commonly agreed on was that he had a highly-swooped right eyebrow. They said this was for certain one way to identify him as the true Paul McCartney. I can understand that when someone sees that highly-swooped brow, it stays in their memory, so they would always expect to see it again and again when viewing videos or pictures of Paul. So I ask now, if he has a highly-swooped right eyebrow at any given time, age or era that cannot be proven to be doctored or tampered with, that means it's really Paul McCartney, right? And if he has any other shape of eyebrows at any given time, age, or era, that means it isn't Paul McCartney?

I personally do not believe there is any way to tell who the real JPM was, if he ever existed, but I want to document the many differing eyebrow shapes from 1959 to the present day, of this one particular Beatle, although I will just say in passing for now that the other Beatles had many different eyebrow shapes, too, but those can be for other projects.

To begin with, this particular eyebrow shape first showed up in 1961, and here are a few different shots of him in that year. This first and third pictures were taken from a distance, which will make his ears look smaller even when the picture is enlarged. These are from 1961 to 1963.

But here he is on the Dusty Springfield Show in 1963 with no swoop, and a very long neck (more about that later).

In 1962, he has a low brow with a short line.

I'm not sure of the year on this one, but here is the same low brow with a short line. It's probably somewhere between 1958 and 1960.

1963 on the Today Show, low brow.

1960 on the far left below, and 1963 middle and far right. I would say the two on the right are identical to each other, but the one on the left is not a match. However, is that a swooped brow or are they both low?
[img]http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/Eyebrows/63-swoop2aa.jpg

1964 Melbourne - low brow with a longer line.
[img]http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/Eyebrows/grimaces3.gif

1964 - The Ed Sullivan Show. No swooped right eyebrow.

1964 "A Hard Day's Night" - No swooped right eyebrow. Some of us think there was more than one Paul involved in this film.

Now we come to 1965, and no sign of a swooped eyebrow anywhere. This is the film Help! No swooped right eyebrow. Again, some of us see more than one Paul in this film, too. More about that later.

Here's the Paul used in the Italian forensic article touted as having "real Paul" teeth. So where are his "real Paul" eyebrows?

Here's Paul in 1965 appearing on the Ed Sullivan Show, but no sign of a highly-swooped right eyebrow. Is that supposed to mean it's "Faul"?

The two versions of Rain in 1966 show no swooped brow anywhere.

And in Paperback Writer

As we see, when Paul was involved in the most important aspects of his Beatles career, he doesn't show up with a highly-swooped right eyebrow at all. That particular style of eyebrow was mainly present in photo shoots during early 1963, and then shows up again off and on after 1967, as I will document in subsequent posts on this thread. Look at these different brows from the early and mid 60s:

Notice how there also are 3 different brow types in these 3 pictures:

Here's 3 more different brows:

How is it he can sometimes be different within the same era,
[img]http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/Eyebrows/t2r-ani.gif

and sometimes be the same in a different era?

Now that the reader is hopefully acclimated to the different types, styles, and lengths of eyebrows Paul (the "Paul" entities) had, here are a few shots of him as a child. I don't see any evidence of a highly-swooped right eyebrow here.
Image Image
Image Image

This post may also be viewed as a web page:
http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/Eyebrows

I will have more to post soon about the official names of the different eyebrow shapes, and what each means pertaining to the personality of the individual.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: #2: Paul's Many Different Eyebrows

Postby Randyguitar » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Paul's early 1970s albums are quite revealing. There seems to be 2 different Pauls on his 'RAM' and 'Red Rose Speedway albums.' In 'RAM,' he has very bushy, low arched eyebrows, but in 'Red Rose Speedway,' his eyebrows look either plucked, or it's a different Paul. However, at least 2 Pauls are shown in the 'Band On The Run' album. Take a look at the booklet inside. In my opinion, there are 2 very different Pauls on pages 1 and 2. The eyebrows, nose and shape of face are different. You'll notice too that on his later 70s albums, Paul tends to be photographed at a distance, so it's not as easy to notice any discrepancies, accept the 'London Town' album, where there is an up close, but very airbrushed Paul.
Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:12 pm

Well, well, this looks like the first time he shows up again with this highly-swooped right eyebrow since about 1964.

I'll post more soon, and Randy, go ahead and post anything you might come up with, too. I'm seeing that you're right about the eyebrow differences between Red Rose Speedway and Ram.

Low, pointed brow on Ram cover.

Different eye colors, or is it the lighting? I rotated the picture on the left so he's completely upright.

Even these two show a difference in the color, although the one on the left isn't as washed out as the one above. And look how different the eyebrows still are, so how would the eye color matter so much? Tweezing could not accomplish this effect. The eyebrows on the left have a longer line. The pic on the left was taken at a different time than the one above, so who is to say it's the same "Paul"?

People will say it's the lighting if Beatlemania Paul's eye color showed up differently, so why not give him the same courtesy after 1966? It probably is a different eye color, though -- in both eras -- as I'm finding in further research, and will be posting about on a separate thread.

The rose is also connected to Masonry, Isis, and the Tarot Deck. This is the Magician card.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:59 am

Hi Silversong,

I found one of the photos from the 'Band On The Run' album. This photo is on the first page of the photo pamphlet that comes with the album, and as depicted here, it too is in black and white. This Paul has low bushy eyebrows, with different facial features. Obviously, they're trying to give the impression that this photo was taken in Africa, although I have my doubts about that. All the other photos in this album show the swooped thin eyebrow Paul, very much like the one on the cover of 'Red Rose Speedway.' It would be helpful too if someone could do a voice comparison on this album as I believe it would be further proof that there are more than one Paul singing on this album.' This bushy eye Paul looks similar to the Paul on the cover of 'McCartney II.'

Between 1970 and 1980, Paul (supposedly) recorded an estimated 11 albums, including 1 live album, as well as several world tours. This doesn't include the numerous singles and other albums he is credited with helping out with. His touring came to an abrupt end in 1980 when he was arrested in Japan for (allegedly) smuggling in cannabis; I say allegedly since I now believe he was set up, maybe to expose the fact that he was 1 of many Pauls. I have always wonder why the Japanese authorities capitulated so easily, given how strict they are.

The 1970s is more revealing since it shows the Paul clones aging differently and at different speeds.

Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:11 pm

Here he is in the same year 1973 on stage. The long, arched eyebrows.

Their award for the album. Very different Paul this time. Look at the low, pointy eyebrows.

He looks like this Hamburg Paul from the very early 60s. He has a short nose, long legs and a boxy torso. Very wild mannerisms on stage.

And in this first album "Wild Life" of 1971. He's either a remake, or a recycling or a refashioning of the earlier Paul that had the same eyebrows, and the same defiant, raucous, sarcastic personality.
Image Image

In the video of "My Love"

Paul in 1970 Same low eyebrows with the short line.

Paul & Wings 1971

Who else would have a studio by this name? Is there any other Paul who would think it was 'cool' or funny? Long legs? Boxy torso?

So yes, there are definitely at least two different Paul units inhabiting Wings during the first two years, and both of them sharing at least one of the albums.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:51 am

Randy received these pictures from someone on another blog. There are others noticing these things now. :) :idea:

First is a grouping of "Pauls" with a highly-arched, rounded right eyebrow, pictured from 1962 through 1972.

And two groupings of "Pauls" from different eras with a pointed lower brow, pictured from 1963 through 1972.

And of course, this comparison from the first post of this thread showing many instances of a very young "Paul" with the highly-arched brow.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to BNE Tutorial For Newcomers