The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

#3. Fake Ears & Alternating Attached and Unattached Earlobes

If you are new to the idea of the Beatles as multiples, please read this forum first before proceeding to ongoing research on the subsequent forums.

#3. Fake Ears & Alternating Attached and Unattached Earlobes

Postby Silversong » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:45 am

Before I make my full presentation on Paul's ears and lobes, I want to post something I discovered last night. When I first looked at these two pictures together, I thought his ears on the left looked more level than those on the right. So I drew a straight line across each one, and what I found was even more shocking.

The years of these two photos are debatable among different people, but they are definitely between 1963 and 1965. Here's what isn't debatable:

Reducing Paul on the right still yields larger irises than Paul on the left.

Again with a reduction in Paul on the right, the eyes will match as to horizontal distance, but nothing else lines up.

Here it is shown that the nose and mouth don't match.

And this includes the eyes as non-matching, along with nose and mouth.

Oh, what a tangled web, but just wait, there is so much more!
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: #3. Magically-Morphing Ears and Earlobes

Postby Silversong » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:25 am

Another way to look at it.

Reversing sides.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: #3. Magically-Morphing Ears and Earlobes

Postby Silversong » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:28 am

I took three more younger Pauls at random for comparison. All have different eyebrows and ears/ ear placements, noses, etc.

Choosing two for a half-and-half comparison.

Three more. Notice the much lower eye in the middle picture, and how much more of a downward curve it has compared to the other two pictures.

THE BEATLES NEVER EXISTED!!!
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: #3. Fake Ears With Attached and Unattached Earlobes

Postby Silversong » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:57 am

The ears are one part of the body that don't change. Human ears grow larger with age, but no two people have the same exact ears, so this is the one way we can be certain as to whether we're looking at the same person or different people.

Now we'll look at Paul's magically-changing earlobes, and the very fake-looking ears in many cases. He goes back and forth between having attached and unattached earlobes, as well as different patterns and sizes, all during Beatlemania. The same issue continues throughout his career to the present day, and I will be showing those comparisons on subsequent pages.

1963 Interview - Ears sit way behind the jawline. In this film clip, his earlobes are attached.
Image Image

But what if we take a closer look at that ear? Is this not a strange inner pattern? And what is the 'blackened' area at the top, above what is supposed to pass for the ear canal? It's possible that is some of his hair overlapping, but isn't that a strange ear?

What is this strangeness we see on the other ear? Is something embedded into the skin?

At the Royal Variety Performance, there appears to be a black spot at the top of his ear below the cuff. If not, then it's shadowing from the poor-quality film.

Here are a few differences in 1964. I see both attached and detached earlobes in these pictures, as well as subtle and not-so-subtle hints of ear fakery.

And here he has DE-tached earlobes in 1964 on the Ed Sullivan Show. Plus, what's that bulge which is now showing up on the right side of his mouth? Sometimes it was there, sometimes not. (John and Ringo had the same thing at times.)

Here are pictures from 1965. Ed Sullivan Show - very detached lobes and obvious fake ears.

I believe at least the front of his hair is fake, too, but look at this humdinger of an ear.

Compare these two ears from 1964 and 1965.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: #3. Fake Ears & Alternating Attached and Unattached Earl

Postby Silversong » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:56 am

This may be the longest thread of all the tutorials because there is so much ground to cover in so many directions.

The Film Help!
Yes, I can see that some of his hair is curling up over the edge of his ear, but it looks like the part next to his face is way too loose.

The Beach Scene from Help! If not fake, then the lobes are very detached, and it has been shown that is not always the case.

Compare with attached lobe in 1965, and sitting further back behind the jawline (although one is attached and the other detached).

Here's a comparison of Paul in 1964 and 1967 - with the same ears - which are ATTACHED, and identical eyebrows. If he was killed and replaced, how does he show up again identically like this, when he had so many different ears during Beatlemania? If there was only one Paul through all the years who had attached earlobes, how did he have DE-tached lobes in the previous pictures?

This only leaves room for MULTIPLES. All the way through the Beatles' career.

Here we see the identical ears and brows in 1965 and 1967. Many people want to say the photos are doctored. Okay, fair enough; we've come across doctored photos plenty of times, and have noted them as such. If that's the case here or in the previous comparison, please point out how and where. It isn't that difficult to do with the abundance of detection software now available.

1965 on the Ed Sullivan Show. What a fake ear failure! Why does he suddenly have such a leathery look to his skin, and why is his head suddenly so much smaller. And someone has pointed out to me how overly white his ears are, compared to his face.

Isn't this an incredibly-indented earlobe with quite a bit of rippling?

Notice the airbrushing in front of Paul's ear here? There are more pictures like this which I will show in due time. At least he has the 'mandatory' chin cleft that's supposed to show he's the 'real' Paul, which most of them don't have! I suppose that was airbrushed, too?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:56 am

Here's a comparison between the two eras that shows a definitely different Paul. Interesting that his left eye is actually higher when he's older.

But so does this within the same era.
Notice the much lower eye in the middle picture, and how much more of a downward curve it has compared to the other two pictures.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:51 am

Here are a few Before-During-and-After Beatlemania Pauls with detached earlobes from a front and side view (though they don't all match):

Now with attached earlobes from a front and side view:

So, how is it that sometimes they're different in the same era,

yet the same in different eras?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:07 am

Now 1966. Here's Paul in the Rain video with a fake-looking ear and again with very detached earlobes.

1966 Tokyo - again with detached lobes, whether fake or not.

Two random photos from 1965 and 1966.

To view the web page version of this thread, click
http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/Ears
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: #3. Fake Ears With Attached and Unattached Earlobes

Postby Silversong » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:37 am

Silversong wrote:1963 Interview - Ears sit way behind the jawline. In this film clip, his earlobes are attached.
Image Image

But what if we take a closer look at that ear? Is this not a strange inner pattern? And what is the 'blackened' area at the top, above what is supposed to pass for the ear canal? It's possible that is some of his hair overlapping, but isn't that a strange ear?

What is this strangeness we see on the other ear? Is something embedded into the skin?

At the Royal Variety Performance, there appears to be a black spot at the top of his ear below the cuff. If not, then it's shadowing from the poor-quality film.

Oddly enough, he may be showing up again with this same strange anomaly in the 1979 video Goodnight Tonight.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to BNE Tutorial For Newcomers