The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Many Paul clones

Many Paul clones

Postby Randyguitar » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:10 pm

Well this is interesting. I came across it quite by accident. I don't know who Renato Dancini is, but his choice of name, 'The Clones,' for his band and selection of song, speaks volumes. What's even more interesting is, he presents 3 clones of himself singing the same song.

Just how many Pauls are there? I've concluded so far, that there are at least 3, and that was before I saw this video.

Randyguitar

Re: Many Paul clones

Postby Silversong » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:40 am

This is a very telling picture on the video cover. How do you arrive at the amount of Paul clones you see at this time? I think it would be interesting to see what each person's viewpoint is.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:50 am

I need to do more research and provide more proof of what I'm saying, but I've noticed 3 Pauls during the 1970s. It's obvious there were 2 Pauls on the 'Band On The Run album,' but I think there were 3 Pauls in the 'Wings Over America' tour. One of the Pauls is pictured wearing a moustache during the tour. Whether it was real or fake, I don't know. But it is peculiar that in the same tour, he's wearing a moustache in one concert, and clean shaven the next. There are several different Lindas as well, but that could be looked into later.

It's my opinion that there are 3 different Pauls on the albums 'London Town,' 'Back To The Egg,' and 'McCartney II.' His voice and facial features, on each of these 3 albums, don't match. I've seen picture out-takes from the 'McCartney II' album and remember thinking how young he looked, which was strange since this album came after the other 2 I just mentioned.
Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:02 am

Okay, that sounds good. I think when we speak of "Paul" from now on, we should qualify whether Beatlemania or Wings, etc., because here I was thinking you meant ever since their inception as the Quarrymen.

Now I remember you are trying to really focus on the Wings Era. I know I've seen both short and tall Pauls during this era, and several different types of eyebrows and the differing earlobes. I'll put something together about that in the next few days, and you can post whatever you put together whenever you have time, and there's never any hurry.

As far as Linda goes, I definitely agree there were multiples. I did a comparison of her at FFD, and found 3 or maybe 4, but that doesn't mean I've caught all of the differences. There were more raucous-type Lindas, just as there were Pauls, and more refined Lindas just as there were Pauls, plus Linda with a small nose, and Linda with a much longer nose. Just so readers understand, I'm not saying there's anything right or wrong in any facial features, it's just a way to differentiate them.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:57 am

This discussion will be continued in the Wings section here:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=51
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Here's some information I've found related to Bluebird:

BLUEBIRD: Deliberate Creation of Multiple Personality by Psychiatrists
By Colin A. Ross MD

A 10-Page Summary

In this summary of Bluebird, Dr. Ross describes unethical experiments conducted by psychiatrists to create amnesia, new identities, hypnotic access codes, and new memories in the minds of experimental subjects. His research is based on 15,000 pages of documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act. Dr. Ross is a past president of the International Society for the Study of Dissociation.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/bluebird10pg
=

Mind Control: What You Can Do
We now have the opportunity to powerfully work together for a better world by spreading the news on the mind control cover-ups far and wide. As we develop a critical mass of concerned citizens who demand to know the truth, the media will be forced to cover these issues more thoroughly. Then we will begin to see powerful, positive changes in the world.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/emailmk
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Paul "Multiples"