The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples

Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:38 am

All credit for these fantastic comparisons, composites and descriptionsl in this first post go to Lololark at FFD.

John from the White Album 1968, compared with John from With The Beatles 1963.

Biggest discrepancies I see are his lips - curved, then straight. And the space between his eyes - big difference. Mouth and nose are pretty much the same width, but not space between eyes.
=

Here we have John from the White Album 1968 and John from A Hard Day's Night 1964.

'68 John's eyes are mostly level, while '64 John's left eye is considerably lower, and his nose is a bit wider. Different chins, too.

Here I lined up the his eyes, now his nose and mouth don't line up.
=

Here we have John from A Hard Day's Night and John from How I Won The War.

HDN John has a lower left eye. War John's eyes are a bit more level. Much like the above comparison.
=

Here we have John from Imagine and John from the mid-70s.

The eyes line up really well, and they are also quite level. But the space between them is drastically different. Imagine John has a longer face. take a look at those completely different noses!

I may have finally actually found a match! HDN and Pepper John. The noses might be a little different, but look at the eye angle! As I noticed earlier, HDN John has a lower left eye. They both have thick lower lips and ears & eyebrows seem perfect, too.

Granted, many believe the Pauls in the Pepper cover photos were doctored before the release of the album. Therefore, they might have doctored John's photo here.
=

3 John's from '63-64.
Here we have WTB John and HDN John. About a year apart. Close, but pupils don't line up and distance between is off.

WTB John and BFS John. Really close, but again, eyes are off. camera angle, perhaps?

Their jaws and chins are a different shape, and the one in the middle has fuller lips and his nostrils are more level.
=

Now HDN John and BFS John. I thought this one was going to be another Hard Sale. Yet, same time frame - same John pretty much. Earlier I noticed it seems HDN John and Pepper John are the same person.

Here we have awkward photo shoot John seen in the early 1960s and again around late-67 early-68

Everything lines up perfectly
=

Here's awkward John and HDN John, who earlier matched up with Pepper John.

Match. Pupils don't line up. Nose, not even close. So, now we've established there were at least 3 Johns as far back as 1963 (WTB John doesn't match HDN John).
=

Somebody in another forum claims these are the same person, so I did a comp.

Eye and nose distance are different. Nose to chin length different. Many other minor differences.
=

Here's the same John from 1962 with another '70s John, which looks to be in the same time frame as the previous '70s John.

Noses are a little different. Older John has a longer face. Eyes are a little off, too. But it's too hard to point out with such a small file. Teeth are almost the same, though......
=

These two are obviously different, right? Their right eyes don't match up and noses are way different. HDN John has the super high-up right eye.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:40 am

Here's a comparison I made last year.
http://fabfourdozen.proboards.com/index ... thread=109
To just be changing the appearance of the ear with some kind of overlay can no longer be the explanation. To do surgery in order to accomplish this is strange because why would they want to make him look different instead of identical?

More different Johns and ears. You decide which ears are fake. This one is even more in front of his jaw than the one above on the left.

Now not only have I started noticing the ear and lobe, but the location on their heads as well.
===

Also, take a good look at the different noses in the first picture with the different ears. Here they are for a better look.

Larger, more beakish nose with attached lobes in both eras.

An even different nose? Are they even the same here in these two pictures?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:44 am

Notice how much lower and larger his left eye is here. Of all the pictures on this thread, there isn't one that quite matches this as to the different sizes of eyes.

=

Here's a front view of 3 different teeth comparisons. IMHO they are all different. To me the eyes all look different, too. And the one on the far right has a shorter, narrower nose and chin, as Lololark pointed out earlier on this thread.

And as far as I'm concerned, once he had such splendid crowns put on his teeth as on the left, they could never again look like on the right.

Imagine there's no multiples...

Most of the pictures above show somewhat level eyes, or sometimes a lower right eye or a slightly lower left eye. That in and of itself is enough of a red flag, but.... How's this for a very odd John?

Tink:Wow. That is one of the most unconvincing John clones I've seen. It looks like something went awry in the incubation tub.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:45 am

In the following line-up, John on the far left looks to me like he matches John on the far right (but not the other two).

Here they are side by side. (Looks like John on the right got infected by the "fool grin").

So, could this be the same John in the following video?

Far right @3:15 in the video.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:51 am

Here are some lower left and right eye comparisons. He's all over the place, unlike Paul whose lower eye is on the left at least 99.999% of the time. I enlarged them a lot to make sure I'm seeing them correctly, before making these posters. His glasses always seem to angle to the right, regardless of which eye is lower, so I'm figuring he must've always had a lower right ear.

Here are three groupings that show a mostly lower, sometimes larger left eye, and to varying degrees they go:

Otherwise, I'm seeing his nose always angle out to the left and curve back to the right, except for a couple of pictures where it appears to have a straight bridge.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:52 am

Here's something I might call John/ "Fohn" twin sightings, in a manner of speaking.

Here are some pictures of John Lennon with a shorter and/ or straighter nose (to varying degrees). Notice different earlobes.

And here are some pictures of him with a longer and/ or more convex nose (to varying degrees).

Here he is with shorter, wider faces, wider jaw, larger head (varying degrees), during and after Beatlemania. Different noses?

And with longer, narrower faces, narrower jaw, smaller head (varying degrees), during and after Beatlemania. Different noses?

Twin Sighting?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:22 am

Bandi sent me these two pictures of "John Lennon". This is such a good find, as it is so obvious they are different, and both during Beatlemania.

I will call this "To All the 'Johns' I've Never Loved Before".

Maybe this is the "John" on the left?

And this is 'he' on the right?

They were both there all along, plus the others shown on this thread. Oh, what a tangled web that is now unraveling!
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:52 am

In the photo of him standing with Aunt Mimi, he strikes me as having an uncanny resemblance to later Beatle-connected Peter Sellers (with Ringo in The Magic Christian). A case of DNA sharing?
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Tink » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:00 am

Silversong wrote:Here they are side by side. (Looks like John on the right got infected by the "fool grin").

When my eyes first fell on the photo on the left, I immediately thought I was looking at a creepy Paul-John hybrid. He seems to have features of both.

Is it possible that in manufacturing these clones, they mixed DNA among them, in order to make them look so alike and compatible with one another, so complementary? And at the same time induce insanity in the public, whose subconscious minds couldn't make sense of what they were seeing?
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:57 am

Here are a few posts we put up in the humor section on the two previous boards, of instances when they looked more like each other than at other times. Maybe it's not as much humor as reality.

1. Is this Paul or John?
Looks like that long, flat nose of teen John, with Paul's big droopy eyes.

2. Is this him, too?

3. Another time when they got someone else's facial ingredients mixed together on the same machinery as George's.

4. "We not only have the same dentist (our LSD friend), we have the same teeth!" (But the really strange part is, they don't always have the same teeth!)
They're all closer than we ever thought, 'man'.

5. Another factory error? Is it the Paul/John again?

6. This set of Beatles is from our “irregulars” stock. We are selling them at a discount, and have renamed the album for promotional purposes. All sales final.
As a public service, we have changed this from an album to a poster, so you won't have to hear the irregular voices, too. Paul looks like a snail or slug next to turtle John (Sometimes they're mixed with the DNA of animals??). Yes, that's the funniest Ringo and the most backwards George. Yep, they did do everything backwards (practicing satanism/ black magic), and I mean 'everything'.

7. Sometimes they're even mixed with the DNA of scary monsters.

One night when everyone else was sleeping, Igor snuck into the Beatle-maker lab and began to whip up a batch of “Dracu-Beats”. He had fully completed the “George” entity except for a little more length on the upper canines, and partially completed “Paul”, when he was caught by the night watchman. Together, though, he and the night watchman collaborated that the DB’s would look ‘cool’ with dark red lipstick because they would look like vampires. I mean, everybody loves a vampire, right? Laughing together, the two thought it would be funny if they had the DB’s record “Monster Mash”.

Since they weren’t useful for any ‘real’ performances because they would frighten away the audience, this set is on final clearance at half off.

Beware: Their bite is definitely worse than their bark.

I'm sure there's probably many more photos than these. In some of their songs played backwards, they very often refer to animals, especially "moose" and "pig".
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Next

Return to John "Multiples"