The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

News for Paul McCartney

News for Paul McCartney

Postby Silversong » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:26 am

Paul's new "Hope for the Future" Destiny single:

Posted at Huffington Post on September 11, 2014 -- 13 years after the 911 event.

What does this look like?
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: News for Paul McCartney

Postby Silversong » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:14 am

I never take these stories as a 'truth'. I believe they are the best these publications can put together to make it seems as though there was only one JPM.

Secret History of Paul McCartney: The Jewish Beatle

Sir Paul McCartney recently released “New,” his first album of original rock songs since 2007’s “Memory Almost Full.” Given the 71-year-old McCartney’s love affair with all things Jewish for the past half-century — including collaborators, business associates, girlfriends and wives — the title could well be meant as a transliteration of the all-purpose Jewish word nu.

The nu — I mean, new — album, full of Beatlesque confections in a panoply of styles — is co-produced by Mark Ronson, one of the hottest producers in popular music for the last decade or so, and the scion of a prominent English-Jewish family (the name was originally Aaronson). Ronson got the McCartney gig after DJing his 2011 wedding to Nancy Shevell, which took place on the day after Yom Kippur.

Read more:
http://forward.com/articles/186536/secr ... z3UbL7Repg
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Once again, I need to ask the members of this Board something. I need your input. I grew up with The Beatles, then when Paul married Linda Eastman and started Wings, my brother was an avid fan and had their records blasting in the house 24/7. Linda E. McC was always there in the background of the world I lived in, unobtrusive and yet somehow her picture and name always in the entertainment news, always presented to us. I knew about her vegetarianism. I knew about her photography. I knew about her fertile baby making. I knew the story. But not until last year had I ever, ever heard that she was Jewish.

Have the rest of you known this the past thirty or whatever years? Did I just happen to miss this very, very pertinent fact? (She never much interested me, so it's possible I did.) If any of you have known this entire time that she was Jewish, I'll capitulate. But it seems to me that this background for her was newly composed and stuck into all the bios for her on the internet and anything contradicting it erased ("scrubbed", as I've heard the preferred term for this phenomenon is) from the viewable record. A whole fictional history and fictional old albums and fictional old magazine articles and photo shoots, with fictional dates attached to them for the fictional character Pharrell Williams were planted around the internet. Why not a new ethnicity for Lovely Linda? It certainly serves a certain current agenda most admirably, as the creepy article linked above amply shows.

But if you all remember knowing all this time she was Jewish, I'll recant.
Last edited by Tink on Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:12 pm

I can't be of much help in this either way. I barely remember the group of "Wings" forming, and was never a fan. I don't even recall the McCartney wedding, or even the PID scandal. I had so many personal things going on that I didn't pay any attention, and was no longer a pop-culture fan anyway.

I wonder if any type of issue would have been made of her being Jewish in those days. Most of Hollywood is comprised of Jewish actors and actresses who are Jewish and have taken non-Jewish names to hide their identities. When they're asked why, they have a one-word answer: "Prejudice".

Here's just a few examples, and it was never announced until recent times about their Jewishness:

And of course, Hollywood is owned and controlled by Jews. They also openly state they don't care who knows it now, they just care that they get to continue controlling it.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:43 pm

I'm absolutely certain many of those persons shown in the videos aren't and never were Jewish. But since they're only clones/robotoids and have no volition, they have no say in the matter. And the ones who are dead obviously can do nothing about it now. Joan Crawford? In my teens I became a big fan of hers and read all the biographies I could get my hands on. There was no mention of this anywhere. It's totally a recent fabrication. Period.

It's just like Orwell's 1984 revealed: TPTB constantly rewrite the past in order to serve their present purposes. Currently they've decided that everyone famous and important and glamorous is or was a Jew!

Watch and see them suddenly reveal to the world the previously hidden, now unearthed information: One of The Beatles was/is a Jew! The Beatles never existed anyway, so why not transform one of them into a Jew?
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:58 pm

It won't be anything new at all to say one or more of the Beatles was Jewish. It's already been said somewhere about Ringo, and 4 years ago at the PID forum, I posted something I'd found that Paul's mother's maiden name was Jewish. But of course, it was shot down immediately, just like my presentations on multiples.

It will be a process for me to recover my login to get back on there to find that thread as the forum has been closed off to non-registered members, but I'll see what I can do.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:05 am

Here's what I posted in June 2011 under the heading "Were The Beatles Zionist Jews?"

There is mounting evidence to this effect. For instance, Paul's mother's maiden name was "Mohin". If the mother is Jewish, so are the children. Mohin, Mohen, Cohen -- names can be and often are Anglicized to fit the game.

The other three need more research, but there is a thread at 60IF (TKIN) on this topic.
http://www.60if.proboards.com/index.cgi ... hread=1516

From the TKIN thread:
As it happens, "Mohin" is Hebrew for "divine light", or, more colloquially, "brains." Smarts!

Often, Mohin is a Jewish surname. I have friends who are Maughans, pronounced essentially the same (Mowin or Mahwn), and they also have some Jewish inheritance. So, all the Beatles I think may have shared some Hebrew corpuscles.

Which begs a look into the "cantorial" aspects of their singing style... in a rock and roll way...

The story I'm beginning to understand is that The Beatles were used on us to push the drug culture and sexual immorality counterculture of the 1960s. Whenever Zionism is involved, I know it has something to do with them acquiring Palestine. There will definitely be a connection with that.

Zionism got its foothold in America under President Woodrow Wilson's administration. Google Benjamin Freedman and read his articles for all the details. Then, during WWII, the Zionists who were controlling the Nazis told the British Crown they would help the allies win the war if England would agree to give them Palestine. The Beatles were one of the markers they later called in, and England had to comply, not that it wouldn't have anyway.

There will definitely be more to this story. Let's combine our knowledge and information and see what we can piece together. I'll post more as I study and research it.
=

Ringo was married to a Jewess. He must have been vetted as a Zionist sympathizer in order to be allowed into this world-level, psychological- and-political-warfare rock group. The Zionists knew they couldn't beat us in a war of arms with bombs and soldiers, so they took another tactic.

Before anybody cries "anti-semitism", the only true semites in the world are Arabs! The Palestinians are Semites, the Jews are not. Read the Freedman articles. I read them 5 or 6 years ago, and several times again since then. The Zionists coined the term "anti-semite" in order to hide behind it and shield themselves from exposure and discovery. Why doesn't any other ethnic group have such protection, including Caucasians? We've all had our turns at holocausts and slavery.

The prison camps in Poland and Russia during WWII killed more Caucasians than the German camps killed Jews. Eisenhower has been known as "that terrible Swedish Jew".

I'm not against any culture or any ethnic group, far from it. I just want the truth of all this to come out.
=

That was the extent of my findings back then, and I never looked into it any further, or kept up with what they might be saying at 60IF. And of course, all of this is only coming out during this disclosure era.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Tink » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:25 am

On the page at TKIN you linked to above, there's a post dated from 2005 where the member writes:

"...And yes, Linda was a Jew as were her lawyer father and brother who Bill wanted as the new managers. I am sure it was with the advice of Linda's father that Bill made many of his investments which turned into his pile of money......which would be typical of the Jewish trait for being good with money..."

So it would seem I was not correct in suggesting that the Linda being a Jew story was concocted only recently. It may still be concocted (who knows?), but not so recently. Or maybe it's real. But then again, which Linda are they talking about? She was also multiples. Are clones derived from the cell of a body that was Jewish (that is to say Eastern European Kazar, because the Ashkenazim have no genetic link to the people of Israel of the Old Testament) "Jews"? Clones have no souls. Are they even people? Can something that isn't even a viable human be a Jew? What to speak of organic robotoids? How many layers down can the deception go?
Tink
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:47 am

This is why I haven't made it part of my official research and presentations to report on the "story" of any of these characters. If they are fabricated, then so are their lives, and their pasts.

Part of the One World agenda is the rise and fall of the Jews. They were victimized and protected for a time while it suited certain purposes, and now it's time -- according to the ages-old agenda -- for them to be villainized, and to be connected to everything that's gone wrong with the world. For a long time, the world was supposed to feel sorry for them, now everyone is supposed to hate them. Even Barbara Spectre is quoted as saying the Jews will be resented for their role in White Genocide through multi-racial multiculturalism (a blending of the races -- where all white countries, and only white countries, are inundated with a huge amount of non-white immigrants). Ya think?

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:15 am

Recently posted by a member at FabFourDozen:

McCartney announces new tour titled "One On One".
http://www.pitchfork.com/news/64035-pau ... -one-tour/
=

Tuned to a natural E

"One On One" is only an E away from One One One

111 On 111
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Paul "Multiples"