The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Beatle (beetle) Paul Got His Wings

Beatle (beetle) Paul Got His Wings

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

Many Egyptian scarab beetle amulets have wings. Paul McCartney's first group was "The Beatles" and his second group was "Wings", so he became a "Beatle with Wings".

Many albums by the rock group Journey featured an Egyptian scarab beetle with wings.

This one is rainbow coloured (rainbow bridge=the occult) and flying toward an infinity sign (a sideways "8"), symbolizing reincarnation.

The Beatles' "hero", the mystic alcoholic horror writer Edgar Allan Poe, wrote "The Gold-Bug" about a skull-shaped golden scarab beetle which two men drop into a human skull to find Captain Kidd's skeleton-covered pirate treasure. The story is full of coded secret messages.

Paul McCartney's Coat of Arms, viewed from afar, also resembles a dung beetle.

George Martin's Coat of Arms has three dung beetles on it.

Sir George Martin's Coat-of-Arms with three beetles (where's the fourth? Is this another "Paul Is Dead" clue, with one beetle squashed by a tire track? Or a John Lennon clue?).

The beetles' legs are 6/6/6.

The bird is a "Martin" that "took the left-handed path" with his "recorder".

Note the fleurs-des-lis in George Martin's crest. The scarab to the left appears to have a kabbalah "Tree of Life" pattern.

A black-and-white zebra (standing on 3 legs, not 4) holds a "crook" to "guide the sheep" (that's us). The hook of the crook is an Omega sign (end times). The crook is also an upside-down cross with a question mark. The words appear to say "for God's empire" but are cut off. "Amore Solum Opus Est" means "Love Is All You Need", as far as I know.

From afar, the crest forms a bird of prey. The helmet is the beak.

Most knights are masons, and both "Sir Paul" and "Sir George Martin" (the Beatles' producer) have been knighted, as well as Sir Elton John and Sir Mick Jagger.

The Beatles' debut in 1963 was the Please Please Me album in England. The first line of their first song on their first album?: "One, two three, four!/Well, she was just seventeen/If you know what I mean...". 17 in numerology is 1+7=8, the sun worshipper's number. The original title of the song was also "Seventeen". Only a few words into their first album, and there's already a hidden sun-worship reference and an underage girl reference. 1+2+3+4=10, the Number of Law, and the Beatles certainly laid down the law for music.

Ringo later went one year younger with his hit "You're Sixteen, You're Beautiful, and You're Mine". The song "Chains" on the debut sounds like an S & M session.

Source
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Beatle (beetle) Paul Got His Wings

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:05 am

This also from the above source:

Please Please Me has been called "the first real (removed) pop song" (Tim Riley 1999).

In Mr. Moonlight, the Beatles pray to the Moon and sing him a love song. This is a few seconds after promising I'll Follow the Sun. The moon reflects the sun's rays.

Eight Days a Week is perhaps the Beatles' earliest delve into surrealism. 8=sun worship.

The Beatles' first concert on American soil was for the Ed Sullivan Show on CBS. Note the pagan name Columbia Broadcast System and their All-Seeing Eye of Horus (Illuminati) logo.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:07 am

Crystalcave commented:
The dung beetle was a Sun Symbol in Ancient Egyptian Mythology.
SOURCE: http://www.egyptianmyths.net/khepera.htm

Beatricehill commented:

hey! i had a dream about this symbol.
in my dream i was asking to an angel something, i dont remember what, and then we heard a loud noise like a bomb and i went out to the street and a litle car VW (beetle) came flying to me from the sky, lol... and it crashes near to me in the road and it started to burn. i saw the little car was very small and its color was olive green, like the color in this coat of arms.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:08 am

This was posted at the original forum on September 13, 2011
Continuing on with the above article from the same source:

Lee Marvin's motorcycle gang in Marlon Brando's "The Wild One" (1953) was called The Beetles. The Beatles wore all leather in their early days, like a biker gang.

Betel nuts (Areca nuts wrapped in Betel leaves) are mild narcotics. John Lennon's favourite author, James Joyce, mentioned using Betel toothpaste in Ulysses in 1904.

Betelgeuse is the eighth brightest star in the sky, one of the largest and most luminous stars known, a staple of astrology.

Dung beetle. These beetles were worshipped as gods in ancient Egypt.

Yes, that's a ball of feces.
====

Notice the beetle is rolling it backwards - more connotations for the Beatles in regards to Satanism and practicing black magic per Aleister Crowley, one of their 'avowed' heroes. Please realize, the faces we saw of "The Beatles" were not real and did not have thoughts and lives of their own. They were 'drones' carrying out the mission of an unseen force.
====

Even his chair finally got its wings. (As he sunk lower into the muck and mire of all these things).
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:10 am

I never, ever look at any of iamaphoney's work, but stargods keeps bringing up the idea that John is supposed to have said, somewhere around the middle of the movie, that "Paul will be Jesus in 2012". I cannot find it, but I'm not going to take the whole hour to watch the entire movie.

Does anyone know anything more about this, and maybe the exact spot in the movie where this is said?

UPDATE: He said "By two-thousand-twelve, the masses will be where we are, and Paul will be Jesus by then."
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:15 am

We were told by Lololark that
in 1968 John said, "If this scene is still around in 2012... the masses will be where I am today and I should be as groovy as Jesus by then." (The Gospel According to the Beatles by Steven Turner).

First he says they've become bigger than Jesus. Then in 1968 he says he is Jesus. The he says we're all Jesus. Then he says that if the '60s scene is still around in 2012 then he will be as groovy as Jesus. Then he says there is no Jesus. Then he compares Paul to Jesus. Then in 1977 John became a born-again Christian. They can never get their stories straight about anything, can they?

He even called the prayer line of the 700 Club in 1977. I heard Bob Dylan had become a Christian for awhile in the late '70s or early '80s, too.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:16 am

What about this part with the Satanic goat heads (sign of Baphomet) on the wall?

Sign of Baphomet - Devil's Horns
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:30 am

Silversong wrote:Many Egyptian scarab beetle amulets have wings. Paul McCartney's first group was "The Beatles" and his second group was "Wings", so he became a "Beatle with Wings".

Many albums by the rock group Journey featured an Egyptian scarab beetle with wings.

This one is rainbow coloured (rainbow bridge=the occult) and flying toward an infinity sign (a sideways "8"), symbolizing reincarnation.

The Beatles' "hero", the mystic alcoholic horror writer Edgar Allan Poe, wrote "The Gold-Bug" about a skull-shaped golden scarab beetle which two men drop into a human skull to find Captain Kidd's skeleton-covered pirate treasure. The story is full of coded secret messages.

Paul McCartney's Coat of Arms, viewed from afar, also resembles a dung beetle.

Sir George Martin's Coat-of-Arms with three beetles (where's the fourth? Is this another "Paul Is Dead" clue, with one beetle squashed by a tire track? Or a John Lennon clue?).

The beetles' legs are 6/6/6.

The bird is a "Martin" that "took the left-handed path" with his "recorder".

Note the fleurs-des-lis in George Martin's crest. The scarab to the left appears to have a kabbalah "Tree of Life" pattern.

A black-and-white zebra (standing on 3 legs, not 4) holds a "crook" to "guide the sheep" (that's us). The hook of the crook is an Omega sign (end times). The crook is also an upside-down cross with a question mark. The words appear to say "for God's empire" but are cut off. "Amore Solum Opus Est" means "Love Is All You Need", as far as I know.

From afar, the crest forms a bird of prey. The helmet is the beak.

Most knights are masons, and both "Sir Paul" and "Sir George Martin" (the Beatles' producer) have been knighted, as well as Sir Elton John and Sir Mick Jagger.

The Beatles' debut in 1963 was the Please Please Me album in England. The first line of their first song on their first album?: "One, two three, four!/Well, she was just seventeen/If you know what I mean...". 17 in numerology is 1+7=8, the sun worshipper's number. The original title of the song was also "Seventeen". Only a few words into their first album, and there's already a hidden sun-worship reference and an underage girl reference. 1+2+3+4=10, the Number of Law, and the Beatles certainly laid down the law for music.

Ringo later went one year younger with his hit "You're Sixteen, You're Beautiful, and You're Mine". The song "Chains" on the debut sounds like an S & M session.

Source

Hi Silversong,

A friend sent me this recently. It's another example of how important the number 17 is to the powers-that-be.

MH17's maiden flight was July 17th, 1997. It was (allegedly) shot down July 17th, 2014, 17 years later. That's a lot of 17s!

Although it indicates occult forces at work, it does serve to divert attention away from the fact that there was most likely military intelligence involved with this event, or tragedy, if it really happened.
Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:02 pm

I don't have access to my numerology books right now, but I do remember the number 8 being the energy for being in charge, having executive ability, and mastering money, which is obvious to everyone that this global group is doing. They are the international bankers, and they want to own and control everything. Maybe that has something to do with them utilizing the number 17, but why not just go for 8 in the first place?

Interestingly, though, 8 is also the number for the victim. I remember an example one of my books gave is that if 3 cars were running a red light, and the cops could only catch one of them, it would most likely become the one with the "8" vibration.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:49 am

Doesn't this abstractly resemble a black beetle?
Silversong' wrote:Paul McCartney's Coat of Arms, viewed from afar, also resembles a dung beetle.

Silversong wrote:Image

Dung beetle. These beetles were worshiped as gods in ancient Egypt.

Yes, that's a ball of feces.

There's a lot more to say about this now, and I'm continuing to look into it further. To my surprise, the subject popped up briefly in a video I was watching. Could the dung beetles in those coats-of-arms be another hint at what the Beatles reason and purpose was?

@ 26:30
"I want to introduce you to Jesus Christ."

"Whoops! Did I say that's Jesus Christ? I did. Where'd I get that from? From this guy" (holding up book with a title I couldn't read),

"and this guy got it from: Cyril of Alexandria, St. Ambrose of Milan -- check out these names; these are thousands of years old -- St. Epiphanius, Horapollo, St. Augustine of Hippo, the number one church father. What did he say about Jesus Christ and the scarab? Let's have a read, shall we?

'Blessed be the Savior, who was a black beetle, or a cockchafer, or a May bug, or a scarabus.' (He had just been teaching about the "ra" within words being connected to "Ra" from Egypt, as in sca-RA-bus)

"Ephinasius Curcius(?), he was a Jesuit 500 years ago, and had a very, very bright, sharp mind. He assures us that by the may bug was signified the only begotten Son of God, because Ra is self-begotten, remember?

"St. Augustus: 'He was my good scarabus. He was the only begotten because he created himself, and put on a species of mortals, that because he rolled himself in human excrement.' That's what the dung beetle does, and that's in the first pages of this book."

Fibonacci, Musical Notes, Etymology, Astrology The 12 Signs of the Zodiac1
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Next

Return to Paul "Multiples"