The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Paul's Unnaturally-Wide Vocal Range

Paul's Unnaturally-Wide Vocal Range

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:20 pm

On the John Comparisons and Composites thread:
larkspur wrote:"All 4 of them sure had an abnormally wide vocal range."

I found a youtube that presents the different songs showcasing Paul's (variety of Pauls?) ability to sing high and low.

Another.

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Paul's Unnaturally-Wide Vocal Range

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:22 pm

Has anyone ever seen this video? Talk about singing high notes, that's what he does during the whole song. How high does he go?

So Bad

They made sure to start off the video with the symbol for Monarch Mind Control.

Could this be the same Paul who sang Coming Up? It sort of does and doesn't look like him.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:25 pm

This has gotten way more interesting now that I'm working on new research, and how incredible that I had compared the Paul from Coming Up and So Bad to each other. There may be a bigger connection than I thought.

In the So Bad video, at the beginning, they show a frame with a photograph of the person standing there waiting to begin performing. They flick their finger and the photograph comes to life and begins to perform. They do this with each other until everyone is performing.

A very similar thing is seen in the video where they purportedly show us how they produced the video of Coming Up, where Paul holds his index finger up to his eye and "clicks" it, then they start to show how they filmed the video, where they say he plays all the different parts in the orchestra.

To me, they are saying covertly that they bring inanimate objects to "life". And THEY are those objects.

Since this original post went up at CTRN, someone has posted links to the other video, so I'll look for that.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:49 pm

It seems to me that Paul on Ed Sullivan in 1964 singing "Till There Was You" is singing in about the same vocal range as "Faul" in 1967 in "Fool on the Hill".

Till There Was You

That good ol' 1964 Paul.

Fool on the Hill

However, in this rendition of Fool on the Hill, he is singing in a much lower key, and strains to reach the high notes.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:14 am

Silversong,

I don't know if it's video compression, but that looks like a very short Paul in 'Till There Was you,' and that's 1964. And what's more, he's out in front. There are some good comparisons to be made too with the 2 Pauls in 'Give My Regard To Broadstreet.' The Paul singing 'Yesterday' and 'Eleanor Rigby' are quite obviously 2 different people.
Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:00 am

Yes, that's quite a poor-quality video. I'll see if I can find something better. In the meantime, here's a few pictures on the web of their 1964 Washington, D.C. performance.

Image Image

Same place, same year, if this is the same group that performed on stage.
Image Image

I took a screen shot from the following video.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:08 am

At our original forum CTRN, there was a small conversation about who sang Paul's songs. Two members posted the following:

1. Terry Draper recorded more "Paul songs" for the Beatles ...

When I'm 64

Martha, My Dear

Fixing A Hole

Mother Nature's Son

Lovely Rita

Terry Draper's voice in PAULITZENIA of Klaatu:

===

2. I think this recording is also Klaatu, right?

It is much like this.

==

I'm not sure at this time if that's all Terry Draper, but I sure have always wondered who sang Hello, Goodbye.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:31 am

In 1969, the Lodi News-Sentinel published an article featuring the work of Dr. Henry M. Truby, specifically, his work on analyzing 3 Beatles songs, Yesterday, Penny Lane and Hey Jude. He concluded that there were 3 different voice patterns, meaning of course, 3 different people. For those of you new to this topic, the link below by Stargods, has additional picture comparisons, which really highlight what Silversong is getting at here.

I believe Terry Draper was involved in singing the songs mentioned by Silversong, but I think too that he could have been used to transit the fans to the new Paul(s) they brought in for later recordings. That's not to say that there weren't multiple Pauls sing before and after Terry Draper, just that Draper was used to bridge the gap, which to some, seems more apparent from 1968 and on.

Stargods talks about Paul versus Bill, so I will used this as a reference. I hear Paul and Bill a lot in their 1970s recordings. Listen to 'My Love' from the album 'Red Rose Speedway' and compare it to 'With A little Luck' from 'London Town' and 'To You' from 'Back To The Egg.' I hear Bill singing on 'My Love' and Paul singing on the other 2. In fact, listen to the track 'To You' from 'Back To The Egg,' and ask yourself if the person singing, is even any of these 2. The time period from 'My Love' to 'To You,' is about 6 years. Not enough time for his voice to change so much. In the later track, his voice sounds shredded.

http://stargods.org/PaulTwo.html
Last edited by Randyguitar on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:37 am

Yes, this is a big mess to sort out, and now we're getting there. I still need to know who the "real" Paul was, and which voice is his, out of all his recordings and live performances.

I seem to be noticing that when the Beatles lip-synched on TV, the music and voices were exceptional, but during live performances when they used mics and amps, they usually couldn't sing a note, or play their instruments worth beans.

However, there are live performances during Wings when Paul's voice sounded very good. Were they using advanced voice enhancement technology back then, before the public was aware it existed?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:38 am

Here's the track 'To You.' Quite a different sounding Paul, not the one who sings 'My Love.' Could be too that this is not any of the Pauls at all.

Randyguitar

Next

Return to Paul "Multiples"