The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Do Clones Age Differently?

Do Clones Age Differently?

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Here is a thread from over three years ago when I was just beginning my research on my first forum. I have a more developed and expanded view about this now, but here is what I posted in August of 2011:

===The StarGods site, at the Paul McCartney page, has this, and it’s referring to human simulacra:

This is what their caption says:

Paul on the left shows visible aging. The photo on the right was taken sometime later and shows a younger Paul with no sign of aging around the chin and eyes. Paul on the left has a round shaped head while Paul on the right has a longer and leaner face. Plastic surgery? No. Why is because Paul looks older again in other pictures taken at a later date. Again we see the nose curved downward. Note too that Paul on the right has a longer more profound chin with a slight cleft. Upper lip appears thinner too. Nose appears longer.

So, what they’re saying is, and what I’ve been saying, is that copies don’t come out exactly alike. Notice how the one on the right has a more blank, lifeless, empty stare. They both do and don’t match. How else could they get the teeth and eyes like this? If it was prosthetics for the teeth, you would think someone somewhere would have caught him on camera without it and we'd see the way his teeth were instead.

These two are identical and yet not, not because they're necessarily two different 'people', though. To the mad scientist in charge of this world, they are the same person, but we see the obvious 'differences' and say they are not. One reason is to divide us and set us at odds with each other. We are easier to rule that way. Have they messed with us enough yet?

“The flaws in the replicas are so obvious that you do not even have to look care­fully.” -Hatonn

GOD ATON: AND THERE SHALL APPEAR UPON THE EARTH, NEW PEOPLE WHICH ARE NOT INDIGENOUS OF THE EARTH, AND THAT WHICH HAS NOT BEEN SEEN BEFORE. YE HAD BETTER TAKE NOTE: STOP OF THY DENIAL AND WELCOME THY SIBORS, CHELAS – YE ARE IN GRAVE CIRCUMSTANCE.

Source

If you don't believe this has been and is happening, wait until it knocks on your own door. They eventually want to do this to us all.

_______
Yours for trance-endance,
Dorie
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Do Clones Age Differently?

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:12 pm

I think it's very significant how the pupils are positioned exactly the same in both pictures, which can be better seen in the inverse photo. The shading on the teeth in the second comparison is very identical, too.

Notice positioning of pupils, and shading of teeth.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:12 pm

I was just beginning to meet the owner of the Stargods site at the time I was posting this thread 3 years ago. Now we have become good acquaintances and email each other frequently with our research and thoughts.

My next post:
Something else from "Return of the Star Gods", and it seems to be they do not think Paul died. They must be saying it is Paul in the left photo, and Bill in the right photo. Here is another example of human replication:

The caption reads:
SMOKING GUN: The fact is that our nose and ears continue to grow until we die. Ear lobes tend to expand and drop with age. Notice there is NO growth at all with the photos of Bill above. What does this mean?

I've made contact with the man from the Star Gods site. I asked him if he thinks Paul is dead, or if Paul has any connection to the return of the star gods, and this was his response:

I have always been a big fan of the Beatles since I was a kid. John and Paul really fascinate me. How ever I have a very deep sense of multi-layers of multi-interdenominational concerning them. The Paul is Dead theme is just the tip of the iceberg. What is it? I have no idea. Paul has nothing to do with SG but is a point of interest for me, and I sense a very deep form of international sorcery involving the Beatles, but I cannot put it into words yet as I only sense it.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Aha, now I think I might get what these two older pictures are about (3rd set).

Here are the first two from StarGods (whether it’s Paul, Faul or Bill, who knows), explaining the one on the right to be a replication:

The second two from StarGods, explaining that the nose and ears don’t grow on a replication

And there’s this one I’ve shown before, and was wondering if they were the same person or not. Notice the nose did not grow, but I can’t be sure about the ears. Remember the fake-looking ears Paul or Faul was wearing in the 70s photos? Could that be connected to this in some way?

So, just for consideration, how about this as they both aged?

I've been wondering why one of them had a short nose and the other didn't. And now I'll say in the present (Sept. 2014) that they are probably both a type of replication, as there are a number of technologies that render a higher or lower-functioning simulation of the original. I don't think we've seen any "original" Paul for decades, if we ever did at all.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Paul "Multiples"