The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples

Re: Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples

Postby Silversong » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:13 am

There's a bit more about the Emerald Tablets on this thread, tied in with a warning about the Dracos, and how the human race is being used for them to get into the 5th dimension.
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=210&hilit=space+craft
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:51 am

I sent this Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples to a man that I respect. His reply is here:

"I have no idea what's going on with Lennon's mouth, but seems to me it
could involve metal crowns on his molars; the straight line might be
actually from the back of his tongue when singing a particular word, or
might be a photographic artifact of some kind - or not. :) But how are we
ever gonna know? The hand moving toward McCartney's mouth might be as
simple as a "makeup touch-up" - maybe his lip was too shiny. :)"

I was hoping he would be fazed by what is in this topic but he didn't seem to be. I'm a litle bothered that he dismissed it the way he did but what can I do ?

As for Tablet #8, these couple of parts:

But, know ye, the Masters were mighty in magic,
able to lift the Veil from the face of the serpent,
able to send him back to his place.
Came they to man and taught him the secret,
the WORD that only a man can pronounce.
Swift then they lifted the Veil from the serpent
and cast him forth from the place among men.

Is the WORD KININIGIN ? It might be so I've read. 'They' cannot pronounce this word. I've also read that ages ago when a stranger would walk into an area where he was not known, a Sufi master would request the stranger to say the word. If he could not pronounce the word he would be whisked away and beheaded, because this inability to pronounce this word was enough to prove the 'person' (the newcomer) was not human. He would be given many chances at saying it though before he was killed. They didn't fool around back then.
I think the same can be said for the Masters who knew the white and the black; the Masters who were mighty in magic; the Masters who conquered these beings and drove them below; only the white Master may control and bind them while in the flesh.
These Sufi Masters are still out there; some even here in North America. They remain hidden; they know the black and the white but do what must be done without separating what's good from what's evil. Like the ones who judge something as bad but do not know there is something more to it than what they perceive as good or evil.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:07 am

http://uzireptoid.blogspot.com/2009/02/kininigin.html

UZI REPTOID: KININIGIN
We humans have developed a trick that can identify a serpent person immediately; the guards in the human cities and fortifications required all those entering to pronounce the word KININIGIN. It is a serpent person's undoing, for that word 'could only be pronounced by human vocal cords.' There are other words of course.

"In a lush kingdom that is now the Gobi Desert, however, there lived at that time a blond, blue-eyed race of humans who had developed a super-weapon to use against the Serpent People, a weapon so powerful they did not know its full potential. But they pointed it at the land of the Serpent People and set it off, unleashing a catastrophe that almost destroyed the world. 'The earth toppled to one side,' Doreal wrote, 'came out of balance, began to wobble and as it did so, great volcanoes broke, mountains were pushed up, and other land masses sank beneath the waters'.

The Serpent People (REPTOIDS) were wiped out. Those at home in Antarctica quickly froze to death, for they suddenly found themselves at the South Pole; the few remaining in other parts of the world were slaughtered by the more numerous remnants of the human race. There are rumors of frozen Reptoids being unearthed or un-iced in the antarctic by scientists.
=

Our member Stargods has a page on this, too, and he includes some of the Emerald Tablets:
Reptilians Are Playing RPG Games As World Leaders
http://stargods.org/ReptilianPage.htm
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Of all the words for this to be. KININIGIN could be pronounced at least 2 or 3 different ways. Were they pronunciation-specific about it? When I say it, I put the accent on the second syllable "IN". How does anyone else say it? Do you use any long "I"s?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:38 am

I think it would be pronounced as KIN IN I GIN.

Kin as in next of 'kin'.
In as in 'in' the house.
I as in saying the word 'in' without he 'n' on the end of the single syllable.
And, 'gin' as in the adult beverage.

Ater saying it a bunch of times, I think the rep's would have a hard time saying this word, stringing along the 4 times they would have to say some variation on the letter 'i'... I wonder what other words would have been used as a test for uncovering the reps.

Interesting.

I may change my name to a single name, just 'kininigin'. Have it printed on business cards and hand it out to everyone I meet and see if they could say it. I think this would be very very interesting.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:58 pm

So you use a soft "G". I say it with a hard "G". Like in the word "again".
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:38 pm

bandi wrote:I sent this Sorting Out the Lennon Multiples to a man that I respect. His reply is here:

"I have no idea what's going on with Lennon's mouth, but seems to me it
could involve metal crowns on his molars; the straight line might be
actually from the back of his tongue when singing a particular word, or
might be a photographic artifact of some kind - or not. :) But how are we
ever gonna know? The hand moving toward McCartney's mouth might be as
simple as a "makeup touch-up" - maybe his lip was too shiny. :)"

I was hoping he would be fazed by what is in this topic but he didn't seem to be. I'm a litle bothered that he dismissed it the way he did but what can I do ?

This is exactly why my policy since the beginning is to let those who are ready for this find us, rather than us trying to take it to them, which is usually counterproductive. They 'will' find us if they're looking into the matter; it's impossible not to run into tons of this research.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:51 am

Good point Silversong. I had hoped this information would trigger something in this person but I was wrong. He chose the simplest interpretation, he saw what he saw.
I think that people need to find us instead of us trying to get anyone interested in what's here.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:47 am

I read something the other day that said it can actually be harmful for certain types of people to have enlightening information pushed on them before they're ready. It can end up taking them longer to come to the truth on their own.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:40 am

It's funny that you made that statement, silversong, because that happened with my partner and I. 20 years or more ago I would say things to my honey that I thought would trigger a desire in her to hear more. But it worked the opposite, it drove her further away from any desire to hear more. Out of the ten Rules or Secrets of the Naqshbandi Sufi Order, one of the best yet most difficult to remember is to have no desire to teach. It's an important teaching in many other schools of learning. But, as is the way of man, I would forget it and I'd try to gently push her toward a new way of thinking (nothing is real).
When I realized this I stopped. After some time passed she started asking for more, showing a formerly unseen hunger to hear more and read more.
What I didn't understand was everyone needs a different length of time to allow new information to percolate into their old mindset. It's never one thing by itself that wakens someone; it's usually a "constellation of impacts" that brings someone to the point that they literally need more new information.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

PreviousNext

Return to John "Multiples"