The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

New PID book...or possibly not PID

New PID book...or possibly not PID

Postby Randyguitar » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Hi everyone,

The book is called 'An Investigation Into: The Beatles,Paul McCartney: His Alleged Death And Cover-Up In Late 1966,' by Michael Wright.

I say "possibly not PID," since I'm not sure what to make of this book. But first, there are some problems with this book that I find frustrating, so lets get that out of the way. There are grammatical errors all over the place. The sentence structures read like they were written by a child, or a person who's second language is english. The author constantly repeats himself and the content section has no page numbering. If that isn't enough, the book has no pictures, which makes absolutely no sense. A subject of this nature, needs picture comparisons to back up the theory. And last, there is no index. I came close to putting the book down, but there is some intriguing information in here, which is worth talking about.

So what is going on? Is there a deliberate attempt to discredit the information here? What about the editing? If there was an editor, I can't find the person's name. So it occurred to me that this information, which is already on the internet, may be an attempt for the powers-that-be, to take control of it.

My suspicion is, the author may be eluding to the fact that there are several different Pauls out there, and that he may be using the PID thing to get that information out. There is a very curious chapter in the book on cloning. In fact, it's the very first chapter, as if the author wants this information out, before the reader throws the book away. Now, it may sound like I'm giving the author too much credit. I'm not. It seems to me, the author took this work from others, like the work on this forum, and is selling it as his own. Doesn't matter to me, as long as the message gets out.

Michael Wright's contention is, Paul was most likely killed in a car accident on September 11th (that date again) and was cloned from his DNA and aged close to the age of 24, the age Paul would have been in 1966. Wow! We on this forum have known about this for some time, but to read it in a book from Amazon.con, well that's another matter.

So I recommend reading this book, but with a lot of caution. Reading between the lines, may be the best advice here. And there is information in it that I haven't read before, so this should add to the narrative. I'm about a quarter ways through the book, so I'll add more to the discussion as I read further.
Randyguitar

Re: New PID book...or possibly not PID

Postby stargods » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:08 pm

What I found interesting is when Paul is in France, suddenly the Beatles are not going to tour again. When Paul gets back, the TriBeales shun him completely. Their manager decides to attempt suicide, and the TriBeatles are all depressed and nervous wrecks. What the heck happened??? I watched the Let it Be movie again and man, the TriBeatles are so irked by Paul as they barely talk to him. In the film you can see Paul literally destroying the Beatles mentally and musically. Paul on the other hand is so upbeat and chirpy like he won the lotto. It does appear that in late 1966, something big happened that the TriBeatle never recovered from. The book does have some good nuggets in it, but I have not read any of the others out there. One thing I dislike about the book is that it has made me paranoid about my own grammar. :roll:
stargods
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:24 pm

I don't have the book, but I wonder how the author sources his information, especially since there are no photos. We, on the other hand, have shown evidence for multiple Beatles -- all fabricated four dozen, or four-hundred dozen, of them -- since the earliest days of the Quarrymen.

I have to ask how the multiple "TriBeatles" (unique moniker!) had any right or reason to snub a multiple Paul, or is this as I always suspect, another scripted piece of theatrics and social engineering, as well as stoking the fire for PID? Or was this a different multiple Paul than the other multiple Beatles were accustomed to, and are they all 'grouped' together in sets? Maybe then, he was not of their usual 'set', and they didn't "know" or "recognize" him.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:08 am

Yes, I agree with both of you, to a point. On the one hand, it does appear something big happened late in 1966. But on the other hand, what if all of this is just another fictional account to support the PID thing? Like I said, there are hints between the lines of multiple Pauls. Is it possible that one of the Pauls was killed, and there were witnesses? And according to the book, Paul does seem to be in many different places at once. It's possible too that they realized that the game was over, for whatever reason. Maybe, one of the clones threaten to go public or better still, someone close to the Beatles. Paul being the cutest and the most talented, that is, in the public domain, would be the perfect distraction to deflect what was really going on.

The point is, there are many possibilities. The music itself, and the people who really composed it, would be a good place to start, since I have no doubt that Paul and John wrote very little, or nothing at all.
Randyguitar

Postby stargods » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:55 am

Maybe the original one and only Paul was killed and the Beatles now had to work with and accept an ego driven clone. I like to observe the psychology of it all. They are totally at odds with "Paul" in Let it Be. And what about the Paul that lived on his farm wanting nothing to do with the world at all? I read where he threw a bucket of water on the reporters from Life. In exchange for their silence, he allowed them to take a few pictures. Maybe Real Paul bugged out and left the band? Maybe the real Paul never left his farm?
stargods
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:04 am

Can you find a picture you could post of the one and only real Paul? In all this research since 2011, I have no idea who it could be, if there ever was a real JPM.

From the very beginning, they are very different heights, have different eyebrows and noses, differing earlobes and performance styles, though they are otherwise identical in just about every way. I can't go by the very first picture ever taken because that isn't proof, and even the childhood pictures are different Pauls. What would be the criteria to decide who he was?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby stargods » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:05 am

Does this look like a guy that wants to tour.

stargods wrote:Maybe the original one and only Paul was killed and the Beatles now had to work with and accept an ego driven clone. I like to observe the psychology of it all. They are totally at odds with "Paul" in Let it Be. And what about the Paul that lived on his farm wanting nothing to do with the world at all? I read where he threw a bucket of water on the reporters from Life. In exchange for their silence, he allowed them to take a few pictures. Maybe Real Paul bugged out and left the band? Maybe the real Paul never left his farm?
stargods
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby stargods » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:59 am

Paul's voice in the above YouTube is the voice of 1966 Paul that I recognised right off the bat. It is low, raspy, and so unlike 67 Paul which is higher, smoother, and tooty.

stargods
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:23 am

Ah yes, here is where I like to do research: faces and voices. I'm going to see how many different Paul voices I can find for both 1966 and 1967, and see if there is any overlap from one year to the next. I know off-hand that "Fool On The Hill" is sung in a low key, and he has the low tonal quality to his voice -- However -- there is no proof of the person singing in the studio. It could be anybody, such as when Terry Draper is said to have sung in the studio for Paul.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:28 am

stargods wrote:Does this look like a guy that wants to tour.

stargods wrote:Maybe the original one and only Paul was killed and the Beatles now had to work with and accept an ego driven clone. I like to observe the psychology of it all. They are totally at odds with "Paul" in Let it Be. And what about the Paul that lived on his farm wanting nothing to do with the world at all? I read where he threw a bucket of water on the reporters from Life. In exchange for their silence, he allowed them to take a few pictures. Maybe Real Paul bugged out and left the band? Maybe the real Paul never left his farm?

Does this look professionally-filmed by reporters? Who was he snarling at, and what was it about?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Next

Return to Paul "Multiples"