The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

New PID book...or possibly not PID

Re: New PID book...or possibly not PID

Postby stargods » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Is it possible to load a picture up from your PC instead of a URL? I found something very strange about Paul's eyes.
stargods
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Randyguitar » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:39 pm

The evidence for cloning is abundantly clear. And what I believe to be clear as well is, although talented, the original Beatles did not have the sort of talent that produced some of their later material, like 'Rubber Soul' and 'Revolver.' So there would have been no real talent to transfer to a clone. So that leaves us with, who really wrote their music? Or more likely, was there a group of writers involved? I would go with the latter on this, as it's clear that writers with a classical background were used and with George Martin's schedule, I don't think he could have done it alone.

Wright points out in the book that the music in Sgt Pepper and beyond, is no where near the quality of these 2 albums I just mentioned. I tend to agree. And the timing of the PID is suspect, as I believe it is a fictional account to divert attention away from what was really going on. In fact, Paul's travels in the last few months of 1966, look more like an attempted escape, than anything else. Is it possible that Paul was actually trying to make a run for it? Did he naively thick he could get away? Was this in fact the original Paul? And was he silenced to keep the deception going? And why risk killing others close to the Beatles, over a deception? Lets face it, anyone who was to speak out about the deception, would have ben laughed at. But if Paul was killed off, then there would be reason to risk it and eliminate others who they felt were a threat to the money and overall agenda of the Beatles.
Randyguitar

Postby Silversong » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:36 pm

stargods wrote:Is it possible to load a picture up from your PC instead of a URL? I found something very strange about Paul's eyes.

Yes, do you see the Upload Attachment button under the Submit button of your text box?
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby stargods » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Look at the whites of of Paul;s eye top left, and compare them to the right side picture. The whites appear to be reversed. Now if you reverse the eyes in the right side picture (seen at the bottom), the white in the eyes match. I mention this because it said in the book that clones are mirror images of the original. I also read in some science journals that clones are not exact copies. They have small differences that can be seen by comparisons.

Rick

PaulEyes.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stargods
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:43 pm

He might be focusing his gaze in a different direction. Here are more poses from that same photo session.

^ Although I'm not saying it couldn't be three different Pauls! :)

On the other hand...
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby stargods » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:47 pm

I think the book was really informative even with all its structure errors. Some of the quotes and accusations had my head spinning. I found a wealth of very strange and amazing bits of info much like the Kennedy assassination. There are no pictures, but there is a section explaining the differences in early and older pictures of Paul by two scientists. They outline it all so that does not really need pictures. I really feel the book was worth the $20 I paid. However, I have not read other PID books. Bottom line is that is is poorly written, but very informative at the same time. Well at least that is what my clone says. 8-)
stargods
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:54 pm

There are no pictures, but there is a section explaining the differences in early and older pictures of Paul by two scientists.

What was their explanation?

I'm waiting for a scientific explanation of the differences in all the early Pauls. :? And how about one for the similarities between the multiple early and later Pauls? I think one of the reasons for not using pictures is so we can't point this out to them in the book!
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:49 am

stargods wrote:Look at the whites of of Paul;s eye top left, and compare them to the right side picture. The whites appear to be reversed. Now if you reverse the eyes in the right side picture (seen at the bottom), the white in the eyes match. I mention this because it said in the book that clones are mirror images of the original. I also read in some science journals that clones are not exact copies. They have small differences that can be seen by comparisons.

Rick

I can see the very distinct possibility that he was posed to purposely be looking in a different direction in order to make his eyes look "backwards", in order to give a "clue to the clueless", as so many of us were back then. They do believe they are unburdening their karma if they tell us in covert ways what they are up to, whether we get it or not.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Randyguitar » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:52 am

Silversong wrote:
stargods wrote:Look at the whites of of Paul;s eye top left, and compare them to the right side picture. The whites appear to be reversed. Now if you reverse the eyes in the right side picture (seen at the bottom), the white in the eyes match. I mention this because it said in the book that clones are mirror images of the original. I also read in some science journals that clones are not exact copies. They have small differences that can be seen by comparisons.

Rick

I can see the very distinct possibility that he was posed to purposely be looking in a different direction in order to make his eyes look "backwards", in order to give a "clue to the clueless", as so many of us were back then. They do believe they are unburdening their karma if they tell us in covert ways what they are up to, whether we get it or not.

I'm halfway through the book and I agree with Stargods that although it is poorly written, there is some very good information in here. There is no doubt something big happened in September 1966. It makes no sense that they abruptly stopped touring and that they apparently struggled in their recordings for the last 3 years they were together. But I'm not convinced of the PID theory. There is just too much evidence to the theory of multiple Pauls. The pictures posted above, with the one picture reversed, looks like the 1968 'White Album' sessions. This Paul looks very much like the surly low eyebrow Paul in the early 1960s, in some of the 'Let It Be' sessions, as well as the early 1970s.

I'm more inclined to the possibility that whatever happened, it involved all 4 Beatles, or more, since when talking about multiple Beatles, there's no real way of counting how many there actually was. I'm looking at a couple of theories, but for now, I'll finish the book and see were it leads. However, I would say the book is a step in the right direction, as it applies to the aspect of cloning.
Randyguitar

Previous

Return to Paul "Multiples"