The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Where did ...

Where did ...

Postby bandi » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:57 pm

...all the John and George posts go, Silversong ? Unless you posted what's going on and I missed it ? I hope the site wasn't messed with.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Re: Where did ...

Postby Silversong » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:56 am

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. As far as I know, there is no one else with access to the administration of this board. I will see what I can find out, and now I will start over in getting these sections going again.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:55 pm

If you didn't remove it maybe the info that was here upset someone who has a lot of power.
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby bandi » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:25 pm

You know, you hear of this stuff happening all the time--or read about it actually--but when it happens to you or someone you know, it really zings you, doesn't it ?

I wonder if what was being posted on this site struck a raw nerve with the entities playing the parts of Ringo & Paul ? Or if it was one of the management group who've been running what might end up being the biggest hustle the world has ever seen---that there were never any originals and, that if there were, they were cloned then disposed of decades ago.
Somebody, somewhere, wrote that there is a spell put on all this. I have to admit I feel the same way, that the whole thing is so chaotic that you can never know all of it but you can scratch the surface like we have and get something good out of it. Good in terms of a new level of understanding of reality and truth. And, by 'we' I mean the people who are able to perceive the reality that these were/are clones we're seeing.

By 'disposed of' (above) I mean this: Besides the info put out there by Donald Marshall about his being cloned over and over again and having his cloned bodies killed in horrific ways by celebrities for sadistic fun, I heard, years ago, about a high level initiation where the one getting initiated is put into a room that has an electromagnetic 'net' so to speak that catches the soul at the time of death, and, that once the person is in the room either a hungry lion or tiger or 20 foot long killer snake is let go in the room. Needless to say the animal tears apart or crushes the person to death then eats them. And at precisely the time the soul leaves the body, it's caught in this invisible electromagnetic 'net' then downloaded into a computer where it's then downloaded into a clones brain. When I hear about initiations that involve rebirths or new beginnings or even religious talk about being 'born again' --- all these terms take on new meanings, don't they ?
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Does anyone remember what had been posted before it was removed, or did not only the content get erased, but our memories of it as well?? I distinctly remember opening at least one thread, but cannot remember what was in it.
The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in service to others. Mahatma Gandhi
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Yesterday I looked through the maintenance log to see if there was any record of a thread or post being deleted, and I didn't find one. I then posted at the support forum, asking how a thread could vanish without my doing or my knowledge, and they told me to check the maintenance log. Since I've already done that, they said there's really no other way than for someone with admin privileges to have deleted it, but I don't think I did that.

I'm still trying to remember what the thread was about. This is really the first time I haven't been able to recall such a thing, so this whole thing is very strange.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby bandi » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:22 pm

I wish I could remember what was in the thread but I can't recall. The last thing I remember looking at was something about John and Yoko. I then left the computer for a while, came back and it was wiped clean. Same for the other threads on George and Macca.
Very odd, huh ?
bandi
BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Silversong » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:23 am

Maybe we're getting somewhere now. Do you remember how recent that was, and were all four of those individuals spoken of on the same thread?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:44 am

Bandi, could that thread have been "Tall George Meets Short John"? and there was a video that went with it.

Here are a couple of the pictures that would've been on there:
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:55 am

Bump, for response from bandi... :D if you can remember from this long ago if that was the thread in question.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Next

Return to John "Multiples"