The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Sean Lennon

Sean Lennon

Postby Silversong » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:57 am

This thread began on May 2, 2012 at CTRN:

I can definitely present a case for there being 2 versions of Sean Lennon, and I'm pretty sure there is a 3rd as well. Here is the first comparison of Sean 1 and 2.

Notice different spacing between eyebrows, and slightly different brows. Different left eye - on the left it is straight, on the right it is slanted upwards and higher. Different face lengths.

The same comparisons again. On the right, his beard grows further down on his neck than on the left. Chin more square on the left, rounder on the right.

The possible third Sean is the one in the middle. It looks to me like a wider jaw, different mouth and eyebrows. In the middle, his lips are a true "Cupid's Bow", while the other two are not, though they are also different from each other. Notice the mole beside his lower left lip is placed differently on all 3 of them.

This is about the only childhood photo of him I can find. He looks like the second version in the first two entries of this thread, with the left eye that slants upward, rather than being straight across.

Is he left-handed?
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to John "Multiples"