The Beatles Never Existed

A Journey of Multiples

Paul's Hair

Paul's Hair

Postby Silversong » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:00 am

When Paul Was Bald

It's very rare to find this in a video or photo, but there was a Paul unit who was bald at least in the front. It can be seen so in the 1964 Melbourne Live video.

His forehead shows through a lot more here than usual. See all the spaces in the front of his hair? And there's that middle finger again.

Maybe it's a little more than halfway back.

However, compare to this while water skiing:

Normal?

And this, where his hair/ wig is not flying up off his scalp.

Also, watch this short video of George pulling Paul's hair back off his face. A fairly pristine hairline in the front. And notice the widow's peak in both of these instances. You see the same thing after 1966.

That wig must really itch. He walks off-stage scratching at it.

Like he walked onto the stage at the Hurricane Sandy Concert.

Melbourne video.

Sandy video.
Make America Moral Again (But first, make it America again.)
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Re: Paul's Hair

Postby Silversong » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:18 am

Notice the obvious difference in the size and shape of the heads of these two Pauls. Don't PIDers say if he has a large gigantic head, it's supposed to be "Faul"?

On the left upper and lower of this next comparison, his hair looks like it naturally wants to part on the left, but on the right upper and lower, it looks like it does not want to part on the right.

So, with this Paul at least, his hair naturally parted on the left, and they had to style it into submission with tools and products when they parted it from the right. It looks looped "up and over" in order to make it stay. Or you might say it looks awkward and unnatural.

Here's what I would consider to be a good example of a Beatlemania Paul whose hair did not part naturally from the left, but in the Wings era, shows its natural right-side part.

Another good example of the same Wings Paul, imo.

Notice they all have the same low, pointed brow, and the same depth of cleft chin.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:55 am

Some of the Pauls had a tendency for their hair to split on the right side in the front, just like today.

More examples of his hair splitting on the right side during a performance.

I'm noticing that in many performances, after they bow to the audience, Paul smooths his hair forward and to the right again (right-handed).

@3:22
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:02 am

Everyone will agree that pre-67 Paul McCartney parts his hair on the left, and that post-66 Paul McCartney parts his hair on the right or sometimes the middle. But there are many, many instances where pre-67 Pauls have their hair parted in the middle, and sometimes the right.

These are screen shots of the back of his head in the tribute concert for George, showing a decidedly left-side part.

Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:04 am

Here's more pictures where his/ their hair splits on the right at the forehead. I understand this because I have the same problem with mine. Even though my hair wants to go from right to left in the back and on top, it wants to go from left to right in the front.

So, the natural flow, for some of them, was from right to left in the front, regardless of where the part or cowlick was located in the back. It's obvious when his hair does and doesn't want to flow the direction it's been combed.

Here are some pictures during the Wings and Macca eras where his/ their hair does the same thing.

Here are pictures during Beatlemania where his/ their hair did not split, for whatever reason, on the right side at the front hairline.

And during Wings/ Macca. When he has the natural separation from right to left in the front, problem solved. Is this line of scalp what makes it happen?

This looks right, and it looks like many times during Beatlemania his hair would've stayed put on stage during a performance if it had been parted on the right, regardless of where his natural part or cowlick was located in the back.

That leaves this Paul as a really odd-man-out. This part is so low on his head, it makes me wonder if this is the one who was bald, or maybe this is a comb-over? Is there more than one Paul here?

I do not believe these pictures have been doctored, and wouldn't want to use any of them in my research if they were. If anyone does think so, please point out the exact locations with the evidence of tampering.

Two more with an extremely low part on the left side. Does their hair really want to comb in that direction?
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Postby Silversong » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:11 am

Also, watch this short video of George pulling Paul's hair back off his face. A fairly pristine hairline in the front. And notice the widow's peak in both of these instances. You see the same thing after 1966.

Bandi sent me a much higher-quality animated gif of this scene, and asked if I could freeze it where George pulls his hair back.

Here is where I froze it. Looks like the same spot as before, but here we get a much clearer look.
Some of the Pauls had a tendency for their hair to split on the right side in the front, just like today.

More examples of his hair splitting on the right side during a performance.

I'm noticing that in many performances, after they bow to the audience, Paul smooths his hair forward and to the right again (right-handed).

Notice also in the video where George is pulling Paul's hair back, as it falls forward again, it splits at the same place on the right side of his head.

I will soon try to locate the photos of where we talked about how his hair looked fake or painted on in the front sometimes.
Silversong
Banned On The Run
Banned On The Run

Return to Paul "Multiples"