"Beatle" Zombies, Clones, Wax Statues, Robotoids, Aliens

Re: "Beatle" Zombies, Clones, Wax Statues, Robotoids, Aliens

Postby Dorie Celestia » January 18th, 2012, 3:26 am

Brianmurray wrote:Dorie and everyone else, can we find a good photo of Beatles wax figures from sgt peppers album? And who made them( I know madam Teussads- London) , but who was the artist? I can't find any info, a dead end road.

Brian, have you seen this site? I'm only just now taking a look, but here it is if anyone else wants to study it, too. They have a complete 'numbered map' of every figure on the SP album cover.
http://www.beatlesagain.com/btsgtppr.html

the official version of the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band LP made by EMI in South East Asia/Malaysia/Hong Kong was censored of three songs that apparently could have possibly been interpreted as being "drug related".

The songs that were removed were With A Little Help From My Friends, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds and A Day In The Life. They were replaced on the album with three songs from the Magical Mystery Tour album; The Fool On The Hill, Baby You're A Rich Man and I'm The Walrus.

In addition, making this record a double oddity, the reverse cover of this album, seen above, did not contain the lyrics to the songs normally found on the back of the Sgt. Pepper's album (probably because it wasn't possible for them to redo all the lyrics including the new songs and without the removed songs). Instead it features the same picture as the normal reverse cover, but without lyrics printed over it, probably the only place this picture was ever seen this way.

In 1977, Korea issued its own strange version of Sgt. Pepper's, the front cover of which is shown below, having been removed of all of the famous people that graced the original cover.

Like the Malaysian version, this release also was censored of Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds and A Day In The Life. The blank space in the last column of its rear cover, shown below, and the different picture of the beatles required by the resetting of the type on top of them, are the byproducts of the missing songs.

Now to find the information you are looking for, Brian.
What if tomorrow is too late?

"Signs and symbols control the world, not phrases and laws" - Confucius
Dorie Celestia

Banned on the Run
Banned on the Run

Postby Dorie Celestia » January 18th, 2012, 3:35 am

Did anyone know this?

http://www.alexandruvita.com/blog/page/2/
"The record label had denied Lennon’s request to also include Adolf Hitler and Jesus Christ into the image."

Is it possible that Madame Tussaud is the artist? Is she only the owner, curator of the museum?

Dorie Celestia

Banned on the Run
Banned on the Run

Postby Dorie Celestia » March 3rd, 2012, 11:04 pm

He looks like a statue to me here.

And he matches this Paul perfectly.

Dorie Celestia

Banned on the Run
Banned on the Run

Postby Dorie Celestia » April 16th, 2012, 7:21 pm

The person who uploaded this to a Beatles photo site said it's Paul "who might not be a man", and also said "maybe he's an alien".

Dorie Celestia

Banned on the Run
Banned on the Run

Postby Dorie Celestia » April 17th, 2012, 8:59 pm

I started posting all this in the U.S. Presidents section, and then realized it should go here as well, so it isn't missed by readers of this section who might not look there also.

This is from Indian in the Machine, and this page has a video of a Candian interview with the George W. Bush clone.

FINDING OUT THE TRUTH RULE #1
WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE… DOESN’T CHANGE WHAT IS!

Dieter writes: Just because you believe something exists or doesn’t exist, doesn’t change that which actually is. Do you exist if someone thinks you don’t? Of course you do!

And he says: “I have presented cloning information to Fourwinds readers that you either have not read or choose not to believe. The technology that our secret world government has is beyond belief, as they always stay at least one-hundred years ahead of the knowledge of the common people. In 1979 the Russian’s cloning technology had advanced so far, that they were able to replace with human clones the major players in the U.S. Government, including Carter, Bush, Sr., Mondale, Kissinger, and Rockefeller - and their wives - among others." - Patrick Bellringer “Hello Central! I Saw Henry Paulson On T.V."

“YOU ALSO ARE GOVERNED BY AND RULED BY A ROBOTOID ARMY! EVERY FUNCTION­ING PERSON OF IMPORTANCE TO THE EVOLVEMENT INTO ONE WORLD OR­DER IS A REPLICA.” – Hatonn Phoenix Express Vol. VI, No. 4, Pg. 4
===

From the same site:
TIME MAGAZINE ASKS THE QUESTION SO THAT THEY COULD AVOID THE ANSWER! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE PROPAGANDA AND THROW THESE MAGAZINES IN THE RECYCLING BIN!…DOESN’T TIME MAGAZINE REGULARLY MAKE LIARS AND MASS MURDERS “MAN OF THE YEAR”?

FINDING OUT THE TRUTH RULE #2
EVIL MUST ALWAYS WEAR A SIGN OF ITS EVILNESS…THEREFORE CLONES
(WHICH ARE NOT ‘SOULED’),
WILL SHOW TELLTALE SIGNS... Keep in mind as you learn about human cloning, that any solution on the planet, is going to be a spiritual solution, that is, we work with [God] instead of our egos as our dominant guide… this is where the love is.

“How is it that you find this difficult to accept? These genetic/holographic DNA/RNA repli­cas have been in the perfecting stages for well over four decades. All that is required is a holo­graphic fragment (literally, one cell) and a replica can be reproduced. Then all that is required is down-loading of the memory data and programming of the manufactured entity…

There are technical advances upon your planet, already in use by the Elite, which would boggle your senses -- robotoids are simplistic in relative comparison. They are comprised totally of physical matter, mani­fested into what you perceive as physical coalition of these physical matter par­ticles coalesced ac­cording to the DNA/RNA holographic blueprint, whereby the re-creation will be a projection of that which is being copied at the time of replica­tion.

The most obvious clue to replication is that the new entity will always be fresh and more youth­ful than that which you will have seen just prior to re­placement. (Dorie: This reminds me of the comments made about how "young-looking" Paul was when he walked onto the set for the Coming Up video in 1980.)

This is why you must have con­trol of all your media in order to pull off the subterfuge. Even under strict control of photogra­phy and make-up tech­nicians, the replication will often differ usually in reversal of character habits or muscle actions; i.e., there will be a reversal of a lop-sided smile; thusly, talking out of the other side of the face (Dorie: Just like the George Harrison video I posted here), so to speak. The reversal of these traits is all but impossible to eliminate. So, too, are features which do not re­spond to stress changes as will as a haggard or fa­tigued face pattern.

Therefore, the structure and location of the ears, nose foundation and eye socket location must be perfected from viewing to viewing through cos­metic illusion and can never be EXACTLY duplicated. The whole ability to fool the public is the ab­solutely accepted absurdity of such a possibility of scientific achievement and your lack of attention…

The replicas become weaker with each reproduction and do not stand up under stress. Further, any outstanding negative traits of personality in the original will become exaggerated and unÂpredictable in actions. There will be wide memory gaps and erratic personality projections (Dorie: Just like Beatles interviews where they contradict themselves from one interview to the next).

If you would pay atten­tion, you could rapidly bring this subterfuge to a halt and the truth would flow across the land like a blinding light. However, you prefer to persecute the bringers of the Truth of it and allow the replicas to continue to hold your very existence in their mechanical hands.”

From Hatonn
Phoenix Journals

(Dorie: True of Presidents, Royalty and Beatles alike, plus other politicians, celebrities and religious leaders).

To be continued...

Dorie Celestia

Banned on the Run
Banned on the Run

Postby Dorie Celestia » April 18th, 2012, 8:19 am

I just realized something. Paul didn't have palsey because it causes the side of the face it's on to become paralyzed. That would have shown up in his singing and interviews. It's gotta be cloning, just like the article says in the previous post about sagging, etc.

People have to stay with the realm of the known in their research, and in order to justify what they're seeing, so someone somewhere came up with the idea of palsey, but are there any medical records for it in Paul's case? It wasn't until I came upon these cloning articles that I was able to see past both the PIA and PID theories.

Here are just two of a large number of examples of facial sagging, and a very lower left eye eye.

Dorie Celestia

Banned on the Run
Banned on the Run

Postby carmenjanne » August 25th, 2013, 5:02 am

Hello, my friends!
I am very happy to be part of this forum.
This week, I was reviewing the video "Hey Jude" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3jCYm_QGZQ
and felt like I had watched a horror movie. Facial expressions of Paul are staggering in 0:52 and 2:01, the audience is full of bizarre characters: a woman in white clothes as if it was a nurse at 2:43, 2 girls with behavior robotoids in 3:34? and ... various Pauls. Identified only 3: at 5:57, 6:02 and 6:03, but I could be wrong. This is my first post
carmenjanne

BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby Dorie Celestia » August 25th, 2013, 5:11 am

Yes, it's a very strange crowd in this video. All rock music contains "witch language", and at least one of the places in this song must be at the very end, with all the "Na na na na" everywhere.

Dorie Celestia

Banned on the Run
Banned on the Run

Postby carmenjanne » August 25th, 2013, 5:27 am

Facial expressions of Paul are staggering in 0:52
carmenjanne

BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby carmenjanne » August 25th, 2013, 5:29 am

and 2:01
carmenjanne

BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby carmenjanne » August 25th, 2013, 5:32 am

a woman in white clothes as if it was a nurse at 2:43
carmenjanne

BNE Member
BNE Member

Postby carmenjanne » August 25th, 2013, 5:34 am

2 girls with behavior robotoids in 3:34?
carmenjanne

BNE Member
BNE Member

PreviousNext

Return to Beatles Music, Pictures, Videos, Cartoons, Album Covers