Could They Be Shapeshifters (Also)?

Could They Be Shapeshifters (Also)?

Postby Dorie Celestia » September 29th, 2011, 10:04 pm

This thread will be for posting pictorial and other evidence for shapeshifting of any of the Beatles or their managers, etc. So far, I have 3 good pictures to post, thanks to larkspur's good work. These were taken from youtube interviews.

Paul Reacts to News of John Lennon's Death - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCu5dCqVwCQ&noredirect=1

Does he have what I've come to term a "slidewhistle" chin?

Paul's Rubbery, Shape-Changing Chin. I don't have the youtube link for this.
In the first pic, is he adjusting his fake ear? In the last pic, notice the sudden high swoop of his eyebrow.

John's Very Rubbery Nose - YouTube - I've lost track of the link.
His nose changes from ski-jump to beakish, back and forth, during the same interview.
What if tomorrow is too late?

"Signs and symbols control the world, not phrases and laws" - Confucius
Dorie Celestia

Banned on the Run
Banned on the Run

Re: Could They Be Shapeshifters (Also)?

Postby Brianmurray » September 29th, 2011, 11:16 pm

Or movie magick
Brianmurray

Special Mention
Special Mention

Postby Brianmurray » September 29th, 2011, 11:20 pm

Of course a prosthetic nose enhancement or chin extension might do something like that.
Brianmurray

Special Mention
Special Mention

Postby Dorie Celestia » September 30th, 2011, 1:17 am

I wish someone could learn the photo filtering thing. I'd like to know why it appears I may be seeing slit pupils in John's eyes in the above pics. Maybe it's nothing, or maybe it's something. Can we find out? There are so many youtubes showing this of others. I will gather them together and post next.

Dorie Celestia

Banned on the Run
Banned on the Run

Postby Dorie Celestia » September 30th, 2011, 1:19 am

Brian, I started out wondering that, too, about trick photography or theatrical makeup, but it doesn't explain the same lower left eye, flared left nostril and teeth pattern on every Paul and Faul. It just doesn't seem possible to find human doubles that would coincidentally all have those same features.

Dorie Celestia

Banned on the Run
Banned on the Run

Postby Brianmurray » September 30th, 2011, 1:20 am

We may all shape shift and show our slits.
The situation is that very few of us have been photographed as much as the Beatles.
The other thing to consider is that people who have multiple personalities may show themselves occasionally by appearing through the eyes. Or so forcefully that the skin stretches.
Brianmurray

Special Mention
Special Mention

Postby Dorie Celestia » September 30th, 2011, 1:35 am

That would be something to research and find out. It should show up in pictures of ourselves over the years, or home movies, right? I know one thing, I haven't given covert hand signals. They were smiling like they were our friends while at the same time flipping us off and signaling their masters from 'elsewhere'. It means something is very fishy and suspicious.

Also -- I've never seen any pictures of myself where I had an obvious fake ear - let alone 2 fake ones.

Dorie Celestia

Banned on the Run
Banned on the Run

Postby Dorie Celestia » September 30th, 2011, 4:07 am

Here's the first video, which I had also posted in the Royalty and Presidential section of this board. It not only shows Michelle Obama with slit pupils and that she shapeshifts in ways we cannot and do not, it also shows that she most probably has some kind of implant in her forearm, and it also presents other famous celebrities who shapeshift, such as Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Marilyn Manson, Eminem, Kiefer Sutherland, Carmen Electra, Ric Flair, Scott Weiland.

This video will explain the characteristics of shapeshifters. She has a lower eye like the Pauls do, but hers is actually larger than her other one. Her "slit" pupil is known a "polygon"/ angular eye.

Michelle Obama's Eye Hologram & Anomalies and Other Celebrities Busted!
This video also shows the filtering process. Notice her slit pupils here? Do you have those? I don't think humans have enough reptile DNA for this, nor are we here to further an off-world agenda that is against humanity, such as is being discovered about world leaders and many, many celebrities and media personnel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etOQlM8YjEU&feature=player_embedded

Dorie Celestia

Banned on the Run
Banned on the Run

Postby Dorie Celestia » September 30th, 2011, 4:23 am

In this next video, we’ll see Barack Obama’s slit eyes and shapeshifting capabilities. The reason this is beginning to show up more and more with these people is that the Earth is going through a vibrational shift, and those who are predominantly Reptilian are having more and more trouble holding human form. Yes, we are all part Reptilian, but not enough to be causing the problems we see here.

The YouTube uploader says this:
“This guy looks human. Many leaders are reptilian metamorphs; the image we perceive of them is fully human, but if we use our perception we can see that this man has the slit eyes that have perpendicular lenses. See for yourself in the video."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SHrHjlo5x0

Also in the Royalty and Presidential section, I had this posted. It asks if Obama is an “Obot”?
"Well yes, all heads of state are. They're all from the same Reptilian bloodline. That's what supposedly gives them the 'divine right' to 'rule'." Were it not for her DNA, Queen Elizabeth could be the skullery maid at Buckingham Palace.

An article at the Jeff Rense site asks if Obama is an “Obot”.

Are these surgical scars? This is the sequence in which they are shown at the Rense site, but it doesn’t give dates for when the pictures were taken. Are they because of implants?

Is it just me, or do they look like they’re about ready to kiss, and Michelle isn’t any too happy about it?

Now the scars are gone, but was this before or after the other pictures? The article implies it was ‘after’. In any case, what ‘are’ those scars?

Dorie Celestia

Banned on the Run
Banned on the Run

Postby Dorie Celestia » September 30th, 2011, 7:27 am

We started talking about this on the 1963-1966 Major Stage Performances thread also, so I'm copying it over from there.

larkspur wrote:He has detached earlobes in AHDN. And I also see a lot of airbrushing where his sideburns would be in that film. Like in your last photo.

Which makes sense, his fake ears in the late-60s are always accompanied by fake sideburns.

Is he going into a slight bit of skin morphing, along the lines of Bill Clinton here? The more emotion they feel, the more they morph.

From StarGods.org:
Note the massive discoloration on the side of Clinton's face. I am aware that he may have a skin disease, but if that is the case, then it would be completely covered over with heavy TV makeup. Notice that the skin is forming dark stripes as seen with the Chitauli/ Reptilians. Also note the line forming on his nose. It is not a shapeless blotch. Like the other skin changes it is a clear unmistakable line.

As I said. Even if there was a problem with his skin the makeup would cover it. But when the very DNA of the skin is altering, makeup would begin to loose its covering effect. Anger plays a very key role in reptilians accidentally shape shifting. When Al Gore shape shifted on TV for a fraction of time, he was at that moment very angry and easy to see.

Here is Clinton during his famous "I did not have sex with that woman" speech. Here he was very angry! Notice how red he is getting and the tell-tale spots forming on his forehead. Note too the gray discoloration taking place on his hand. His eyes have become dark and un-reflective. Note the purple spot pattern forming on middle forehead. Notice the discoloration on hands as they turn purple.

See the slit eyes here?

Here is the Pope as he normally looks. Notice the smooth unblemished skin on the forehead and nose

Note the purple tones forming on neck.

ImageImage

Here we see the same dark skin changes as the others here. Now look at the first Pope photo again and notice the black un-reflective eyes. Also see http://stargods.org/LisasSharkEyes.htm The one genetic trait the Reptilians have is flat un-reflective eyes that seem to absorb light as apposed to reflecting.

"While watching Pope John Paul II on the tele doing one of his rounds, his facial features appeared to metamorphose into some hideous creature...reptilian, no less. All this happened within tenths of a second before returning to human again."

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX TUE SEPT 28, 2004 09:23:25 ET XXXXX KERRY ON ORANGE ALERT: SKIN TRANSITION ON EVE OF DEBATE

Just days before presidential hopeful John Kerry is set to take the stage in a debate opener projected to be seen by 70 million, photos show the senator dramatically taking on color. Is it the late September Wisconsin sun during debate prep that has turned Kerry's face to rich pumpkin-colored hues? Or has he been campaigning in the rust-belt? Kerry advisers defend the sudden deep tan transition, noting how it simply was from a game of flag football last Friday in Bedford, Mass. But the College Democrats who met Kerry were surprised by his rich tan glow -- before the game even began, the HARVARD CRIMSON reports.
=====

Other articles have shown that the people spoken of here were already cloned at the time of these events. Could this indicate that cloning and shapeshifting are both possibilities at the same time, and that perhaps the Dracos are animating and/ or handling these clones to carry out their own agenda? Is that what the Beatles were about?

Dorie Celestia

Banned on the Run
Banned on the Run

Postby Dorie Celestia » September 30th, 2011, 7:30 am

A Beatles "port holes" (portals?) t-shirt for kids?
And they told us "we all live in a yellow submarine". Did "we" as they used it, mean "they" the Beatles?

Dorie Celestia

Banned on the Run
Banned on the Run

Return to John, Paul, George and Ringo